When do you miss Sunghee or the old KARA the most?

mae

So it's only been a couple of months since KARA's comeback and I've been missing the old days of KARA..it's true their new concept has made them younger but i miss the mature days of KARA..

i've been missing the old KARA the most when the new members get a news article or fawned over on t.v. shows..when KARA used to about talent and voices..

I miss Sunghee the most when KARA sings live..i was so used to their near perfect lives and now i'm always nervous when i hear they are singing lives..

being honest..not trying to bash the new members..

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss Sunghee onni everytime I watch Kara...

I'm happy for the opportunities Kara is getting these days, and while watching them happily the thought of how I wish Sunghee onni was there always comes in....

Sorry for the Emoness...lol

KARA Fighting!!! Sungja onni Fighting!!!

well, I definitely miss SeungJa herself hahaha esp. her dorky actions and hyperactiveness... I especially miss SeungRi momentz (who doesn't right?)...

SeungJa's voice is really playing in my head, I so miss her!

I miss SungHee each time I see a perf of KARA

and tell to myself how great if she was with them !

I miss her too when I listened to their old CD and hearing her voice makes me feel happy and sad in the same time.

I can't stop thinking that maybe one day she will come back with KARA again.

I miss Sunghee with her cute and oppa personality but I kinda the distribution of the song for the mini album

for me sunghee is better solo because her voice is very strong to be in a group because she takes over the whole song.

but I still miss the concept a lil bit

just hope sunghee come back as a solo singer

^^ DSP kinda just let the fans choose whoever they wanted to like..and it was Seungyeon..

everyone knows Sunghee is talented..she really didn't need to be on t.v. or anything b/c her voice spoke for itself :D

and i agree with MiSS.GiRlli3 (sorry your name is so hard to spell :wub:)

Sunghee is talented enough to be on her own..in the group she always over shadowed the others..not fair for both sides..she had to share, they didn't get enough credit..

I miss her when the girls miss her too..

Actually i've always miss the old kara/sunghee. Yesterday i was watching old perfs when they sang Secret World. It was so much more mature and cool at the same time. If Sunghee didnt leave, i bet their comebakc would be stronger than ever. Im not trying to bash the new kara now of course, i still love them to pieces.

i do miss the old kara. actually when i heard about dsp adding two new members, i was a bit mad. but once then came out, some how, i end up loving them. lol.

i think that if sunghee never left, they wouldn't really have this kind of concept. not that i don't like this concept, but i like their old one much better. lol. i think that if sunghee had stayed, their concept would have been more rockishh. ^^ but oh well~ what's done is done.

ahaha.. i realized that everytime my mp3 songlist lands on secret world or break it, i put it on repeat and listen to it like 10X before changing it to another song. lol. i guess i miss the old kara everyday.. ^^

i love sunghee so of course I miss her and the old kara.....my beloved sungri couple! I wonder if they still talk on cyworld....

the new kara's definitely a little too cute for me personally, but it doesn't make me not like them or anything. I still support them, and hopefully they'll a bit more of a mature image like before.

i hope we get to see sunghee again....as a solo artist....and soon too! and then she and kara can interact!

i miss the old kara the most when i see their past performances. and the fierceness of it all. they were the kind of girl group that i knew could stand up for themselves and be brave and just work hard. not that i'm saying that the new kara is not. its just that the new kara has younger members, and with the cute and delicate image, it makes you want to protect and take care of them.

i also agree with you mae, i get a little nervous on their lives, but not with seungyeon, because she's consistent. i worry the most about hara. i think she's more of a dancer/pretty face than the singer. or at least thats the 'role' given to her..

yepp. their lives arent that strong as it used to be.

i'll miss Sunghee and the old Kara the most when im watching their new varieties.

i'll kept thinking that Sunghee never had a chance to be on these kind of varieties,

and also how lucky Jiyoung and Hara are. lol

the other members had to wait for at least a year plus to be on those shows,

but they got to be on it as soon as they debut. lol.

I really really miss Sunghee. No one could deny she had an amazing voice :/

If she was still in Kara I don't think they would have gone to the cute image. Def. no offense to her, but she doesn't suit the "cutie" image thought she's cute herself. More like Secret World and Break it :D

But it's not her fault Kara has a new image. I think DSP purposely chose cute members who aren't as vocally talented just to boost up Kara's personality :/. But honestly, that was sort of a good move. They have a lot more fans now...

W/ the whole cute image comes popularity (most of the time) in Korea, regardless of how amazing your voice it ;___; Sunghee's voice gave me the chills! I really hope she comes back solo or something...Idk...I just want her to come back :lol:

As much as I love Jiyoung, I have to admit Kara isn't as vocally talented anymore. Sigh. But there isn't anything we can do about it but move on. I've gotten used to the new Kara and the true Kamilia have too :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I miss whenever I see her name, I hear her name, Listen to their old songs, or when I just remember her.

Trying to remember and see the past hurts and it makes me cry a lot. But what can I do? I must time, so the world shall see the Kara before and Kara now. That's why Sweet Melodix exists =D

I miss Sunghee... everytime I see Gyuri =)

After KARA came back with their new image and mini-album; I was a little disappointed, because I was perfectly happy with the style of music and image they had pursued during their debut album with Sunghee. Maybe I just wasn't used to hearing this new KARA? I think that's when I realized how much I really missed Sunghee being in the group.

I loved their power pop days, when like you said; their image was more mature. Sunghee's vocals were really amazing. *__*

I'm still a huge fan of KARA now, and I think I'll always be; but I listening to their music from the debut days really makes me miss having Sunghee in the group, and having the group as it was before. Despite that though, I'm become accustomed to the KARA of today, and I've come to love the group as they are now. I can't do anything about Sunghee leaving, but I can give all the members of the current KARA lots of love and support.

Rofl I don't even know if what I just said makes any sense. ^^"

Edited by Sarah

I miss her when i listen and watch the old performances / songs with KARA. I never compare the new KARA with the old one because i know what has happened has happened. I'm happy with Hara and Ji Young. Obviously they were added in to boost their popularity with their cute personality. I personally don't like groups that act cute when their not, it annoys me. I love the fact that Ji Young is naturally cute :thumbup1: But i always wonder, what if the new KARA now was the original one without Sung Hee, where she was a solo artist? I think she would've been fabulous!

^^ to be honest.. I don't know if i'd be their fan.. if the new KARA now was the original KARA...

all the drama the fans went through following them during their first year really had an impact of what KARA is to me today.. that fact that i'm hanging on today is BECAUSE of the original KARA and what they stood for ^^...

super cutesy isn't my cup of tea.. but i guess it's needed...to be sucessful :)

and jiyoung is naturally cute cause she's a little kid! :D

"REPLY TO MAE"

I agree with you, the reason why i was a fan of them was because of their concept for "First Blooming" and their strong soulful vocals. I fell in love with them right away because they differed so much from Wonder Girls , Baby Vox , and SNSD. To me KARA was the first female group to come out differently from the original and common concepts like cute, pop / bubbly, sexy, etc. Truthfully, Gyuri is the reason why i'm so inlove XD, lol. True true, she's still a little kid! But omg, she doesn't look like a 14/15 year old, to me she looks like Nicole's twins :)