When do you miss Sunghee or the old KARA the most?

mae

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I first listened to KARA songs they are already the new KARA which is 5.

After sometime I tried to listen old KARA4's songs particularly Break It which Sunghee's voice stand the most then I realized that for a little short time listening to KARA4's songs I missed Sunghee already.

I even watch and listen to Break It almost many times a day~

Doraboji malgo gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ Yeah~

I really miss Sunghee when I watch their old performances. I love Hara and Jiyoung to death, but Sunghee's voice was so powerful. I also really miss Sunghee when haters bash on KARA and say they can't sing or whatnot. Sunghee hands down has the best voice out of all the idol girl groups and it saddens me that a lot of people seem to have forgotten her.

• 1 month later...

i miss sunghee most when i watch their old performances when she was still with them. i just regret the fact that she was so talented and she's not here to show off to the other girl groups that kara can be as vocally powerful as the other girl groups. :crying:

• 3 weeks later...

I really liked their first album a lot. Sometimes I wondered why they didn't continue like that, but then Hara wouldn't have been in the group... I really liked the style they sang in before, but I've come to love their style now too and the members now are just so charismatic.

• 3 months later...

When I hear KARA's ballads, Sunghee always comes to mind. "She would've sounded really good on this track" tends to ring in my mind. I miss old KARA most when I watch old performances, just because First Blooming was such a fantastic album. But at the same time, I really love KARA now, and I'm not sure that Sunghee would be able to fit the cutesy concept as much as Hara and Jiyoung do. Both eras of KARA were great, but I think right now, I'm fine with how they are.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

a very old thread, yet suddenly i feel like i want to write here

i miss the old KARA everytime i'm listening to 1st Blooming and every time there is a new album coming up, since though Revolution came quite close with STEP a little bit far behind, the musical quality of 1st blooming is far ahead

as when i miss sunghee the most is when i listen to her voice, either listening to mp3 (which is happening every night) or watching their perf. also when i watching the 2007 videos.

• 1 month later...

I actually wasn't around for this stage of KARA's career, so I don't have particular attachment to the original lineup, but I will say that I would LOVE to see a concert of the original group performing some of the songs I love from The First Blooooooming. I know there are performances of "Break It" and "If You Wanna", but I would love to have seen them do "Broken Promises", "Tear Eraser" and "The Two Of Us", which I think are fantastic songs.

Come to think of it, there are a helluva lot of songs I love from the five-member line up that I've never seen them perform! Aww, man!