When do you miss Sunghee or the old KARA the most?

mae

I miss her almost ALL time,because I've just known KARA after Sunghee was left. T T

I love 'Then It's Done',but I can't stand listening its. Because her voice and melody depressed so want to cry when I realize that she isn't in the group nowadays. T T

That song is so depressing, but it's just so good. I still can't believe she was only 14/15 when she sang it.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really miss the old KARA..

recent Kara's songs are good, but not the best for me.

it's so sad coz we know Nicole and Gyuri has really great vocal.. they should show it off more..

• 4 weeks later...

I miss the old KARA and SungHee whenever I watch Rock U. Not because its new to me but because I wanted SungHee to be in there.

Mae, what do you mean when you said you feel nervous when you watch they do live shows nowadays?

Is there any difference to the old KARA? Though I am a fan of the new KARA, I do like the old albums and songs. They're much more mature back in the old days.

Anyways, OLD or NEW, KARA still rocks!

Am I not right? Mateyys? RAWR!

^If you want to get in touch with the good ol' days, I suggest listening to the First Blooming album and watching Break It or Secret World performances 8D Watch the self cams too, of course~ Sunghee is an amazing and adorkable person and it'll be great to know the history of Kara (:

Urgh, I miss them whenever I hear Secret World... when Sunghee belts out her lines near the end.. it gets me shivery everytime 8D I miss them to the point that I actually try to imagine the current Kara performing Secret World, haha XD

• 3 months later...

i liked their song break it the best so since they cant really sing this song live nowadays, it a little sad that she had to leave. she really did had the best voice out of the old kara and her random cute sounds are jus adorable. really missed those moments when i saw the selfcams

I miss her all the time~When I see their dorm I just remembered how Sunghee imitate their cow toy,LOL!and how her dorkiness just brighten the atmosphere up..I miss her if I see their old vids..It was such a loss when she left the group,they were so perfect back then! I miss her!! :lol:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I started become a kamilia this year- so i didnt know too much about sunghee..

But, i did listen to their old song and i can admit her voice surely from heaven..

She has awesome talent and if she can comeback to the industry- especially join back in kara,

definitely Kara will be a perfect idol group..

I miss her all the time.

But i guess the most when I it comes to coupling the current Kara.

I badly miss SungRi's moments, when they were loudly teasing each other, how sweet it was..

Now Gyuri is just taking care of all members, esp the maknae, but she doesnt really get so close to them as she did to Sunghee

Then when else... when negative ppl criticize KARA for not having even a solid vocalist...