[2009.02.10] Goo Hara is a runaway teenager?... ‘Scandals are indirect murder to celebrities”

hopelesshong

so apparently the pictures with her bf are true. lol. obviously not her bf, more like a fellow trainee she met during her auditions for JYP.

pretty dumb of him to post up the pictures w/o thinking of the consequences.

he's living in Korea where netizens practically rule. of course those kind of pictures of an idol will go out of hand and people will overreact. -.-

thanks a lot of peter. at least...i guess we could give him some credit for stepping out.

though i don't know if it'll make the situation better. =/

so apparently the pictures with her bf are true. lol. obviously not her bf, more like a fellow trainee she met during her auditions for JYP.

Sorry for cutting your post, but what do you mean by they pictures were true? That it really is Hara or that they...went that far together?

the guy who posted up the pictures of him and hara oh his cyworld explained himself.

http://www.karaholic.com/forums//index.php...ost&p=24331

it was just not the both of them. lol. but this is the explanation only for the pictures of him and hara and not for the ones that depict hara to be drinking underage. there are no clearer pics on those and it may just be another hara look alike.

It is frustrating that with only a single picture, things get overblown and false rumors are created just because it is about a celebrity...

mah gah.

i can't believe this dude lives in korea and still does not know the scary power of the netizens. >.>

and seriously, Hara's gaining tons of popularity already and if there's something about her, people are going to pick it up, scrutinize it, and blow it out of proportion. this might be a mean thing to say, but does that kid have a brain? :/

at least he tried to fix it. (:

i feel sorry for the person who did this to her..

i wonder what is it aiming to? or just for making fun up to her.

maybe its a she, that dislikes hara. and jeolous. haha.

for hara i felt what she feel when reading the note, :D

but im sure she'll be ok, thinking of it that shes now in the world of stars..

not an ordinary.. lot of paparazzi photographers are doing this kind of stuff to hurt other people

good thing its not a video or something that could really tear her down.. :)

i actually never saw the pic myself but it seems like the guy didnt kno any better about the korean internet society, it cud happen, i understand him. at least he apologized and he prolly learned from it and wudnt do it later on

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...