[Video] Goo Hara is competitive!

Laura Reis

I was watching some videos on youtube, and I found Hara playing a prank very innocent but very funny!

They have to sit back, put your hands down the leg and try to knock down the opponent with their feet.

Hara rocks! :thumbup:

Haha she's so competitive! See she managed to overthrow all!!! :tongue:

cr: mivocaloidwi1

Edited by Laura Reis
  • Like 1

Haha! Another funny video to watch...

Not just on throwing people around...also sprinting...she's really super fast o_o

I see that Hara really can be tricky (maybe prank kekek) on that game...daebak!

Competitive but sooo relaxed...Kinda falling for Hara <3 lol

• 2 weeks later...
^

hehe, Hara is really athletic! She runs so fast and nobody can pass her. And it's really incredible see her fighting and playing bowling. She is great in sports, omg!

The video is really fun and the song combines with Hara very much ♥

thanks.

Hehe, the topic was a little confused. Well, I agree with @hooptydunkty because I think Hara is not soooo strong. I think she has a more competitive spirit than sporting. But that makes her want to try harder.

For example, in this video, Hara did not start well, but then she started to run VERY fast but her anxiety hindered :phew:

Anyway, feel free to discuss the competitiveness and strength of Hara. :gemcheer:

Edited by Laura Reis
  • Like 1

lol, she just hates to lose

for me it doesn't matter if she is the strongest or not. she is strong, soo strong for her size. people look at her and say she was too weak, or she would break. but then she always amazed, with the amount of power she has in her small body. (she only needs some kind of motivation to show it, like food lol)

she is strong, athletic, fast, and her persistence is amazing #GoossainBolt

Edited by phoenix.XD
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Haha I love this video! I think it's because they're all under-estimating her because of her looks and stature, but she sure shows them that she can be fierce! Haha!

Aww Hara, she ran so fast that her legs gave in. She's awesome and competitive. Love her!  

Hehe, the topic was a little confused. Well, I agree with @hooptydunkty because I think Hara is not soooo strong. I think she has a more competitive spirit than sporting. But that makes her want to try harder. 
For example, in this video, Hara did not start well, but then she started to run VERY fast but her anxiety hindered  :phew:

Anyway, feel free to discuss the competitiveness and strength of Hara. :gemcheer:
Edited by dengke.ninja