• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
I LOVE U

Seungyeon Look-ALIKE

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who is looking like our dear HAMMIE???

• Non, Hammie is 1 of a kind
    • Moon Chae Won
    • Yang Ji Won, Spica
    • Uee , After School
    • Others...[See my post below]

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

37 posts in this topic

Seungyeon aka HAMMIE

ns6EK.jpgJWYjA.jpg

Moon Chae Won, the main actress of Kbs Nice Guy/Innocent man with Song Joong Ki......

6Rz8C.gifspXje.gif

wwyKz.jpg

Edited by Oppa

Yang Ji Won, leader of Spica and Ex-member of T-ARA

ovSRO.jpgE8Af7.jpg

Uee, After School member, Actress

CD94g.jpgrBETi.jpgTaXNX.jpg

Edited by I LOVE U

Hammie look alike,,, it is not just me, a lot of people from allkpop also think that Moon Chae Won and Uee look alike with Seungyeon....

No surprise,,, I like them all :eyelove:

Wow , come to think of it. they do really look alike !

I didn't notice Uee until one of her dramas. her eyes are ... BIG . I mean really big !

:scared: . haha.

many people think She looks like Lizzy (no! it's Lizzy looks like her :D), I do agree, she's like a younger version of Lizzy :lol:

htm_20120129161618c010c011.JPG

but she looks like Uee in her recent selcas and this baby selca since both have big eyes

han_seung_yeon_selca_111218.jpg

honourable mention, same pose makes she and Kim Taehee them look alike

20120429_kimtaehee.jpg

Edited by rhe-c

many people think She looks like Lizzy (no! it's Lizzy looks like her :D), I do agree, she's like a younger version of Lizzy :lol:

but she looks like Uee in her recent selcas and this baby selca since both have big eyes

honourable mention, same pose makes she and Kim Taehee them look alike

@rhe-c i do agree with you since the photos u posted , show that Lizzy looks like hammie, lizzy is younger but by looks and figure, hammie is much more younger

So many beauty look alike,,,,

occasionally she looks a lot like UEE and Lizzy. I even see a bit of Hyori in Seungyeon. rewatching Running Man, Jihyo also has some resemblance. lately in the MVs she looks so much like Hong Kong pop artists G.E.M. (and a bit of Kay Tse.)

I think Hammie and Lizzy really look alike, except Lizzy's head/face is a bit bigger than Hammies. And Hammie is cuter cause her eyes are bigger.

At certain angles, After School's Lizzy does very much resemble SeungYeon but i guess no one is the same when SeungYeon does her ageyo. hehe

Well there are similarities, but Hammie is One of a kind.

I chose others because I can definately see the resemblance between her and Lizzy. However I think Seungyeon has a very unique look compared to Lizzy. I'm not trying to be bias (although it might seem like it), but her eyes are incredibly cute!

Ever since I watched that episode in SGB where Seungyeon imitated Taecyeon I actually thought she does look kinda like him. o-o

O_o Wow ~ I didn't know, there are many Seungyeon look-alike K-Pop stars !

Sorry, but I do not agree with most of the above.

There is no similarity between most of the names you mentioned above except for "Moon Chae Won" (if we exclude the lips).

& I noticed that since "Princess Man" (a KBS drama aired in 2011). The recent Seungyeona looks like her little sister, & Moon Chae Won looks like her big sister, cousin or whatever.

& plus, most of the times, whenever I see her on TV Seungyeon's face come to my mind, & I lose focus :inluv:

UEE and Lizzy do look quite similar with Hammie sometimes. However, Seungyeon still looks like the youngest out of all of them,Haha~

ah so thats why i keep thinking bout moon chae woon's eyes looks like ham xD :gemhoho:

uee got a big eyes too O.O

Ironically HAMMIE is staring with Kim Tae Hee in the latest drama

Ya, i was just going to say is that she strangely looks slightly similar to Kim Tae Hee. Both are gorgeous by the way.

Ironically HAMMIE is staring with Kim Tae Hee in the latest drama

Wow, this will be funny :o

LOL I remember when I first saw akb48's Yuko Oshima OMG! this girl kinda reminded me of Seungyeon in some angle.. :gemhoho: and now the main girl from The Greatest Love what's her name again*googles* yeah its Gong Hyo Jin maybe that's her long lost sister.. :gemshout:

1 person likes this

LOL I remember when I first saw akb48's Yuko Oshima OMG! this girl kinda reminded me of Seungyeon in some angle.. :gemhoho: and now the main girl from The Greatest Love what's her name again*googles* yeah its Gong Hyo Jin maybe that's her long lost sister.. :gemshout:

OMG!  Finally I found someone who has the same opinion with me    Gong Hyo Jin  looks like an older version of Hammie  !

Edited by haruna4