Seungyeon Look-ALIKE

I LOVE U

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who is looking like our dear HAMMIE???

• Non, Hammie is 1 of a kind
    • Moon Chae Won
    • Yang Ji Won, Spica
    • Uee , After School
    • Others...[See my post below]

many people think She looks like Lizzy (no! it's Lizzy looks like her :D), I do agree, she's like a younger version of Lizzy :lol:

htm_20120129161618c010c011.JPG

but she looks like Uee in her recent selcas and this baby selca since both have big eyes

han_seung_yeon_selca_111218.jpg

honourable mention, same pose makes she and Kim Taehee them look alike

20120429_kimtaehee.jpg

Edited by rhe-c

many people think She looks like Lizzy (no! it's Lizzy looks like her :D), I do agree, she's like a younger version of Lizzy :lol:

but she looks like Uee in her recent selcas and this baby selca since both have big eyes

honourable mention, same pose makes she and Kim Taehee them look alike

@rhe-c i do agree with you since the photos u posted , show that Lizzy looks like hammie, lizzy is younger but by looks and figure, hammie is much more younger

So many beauty look alike,,,,

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry, but I do not agree with most of the above.

There is no similarity between most of the names you mentioned above except for "Moon Chae Won" (if we exclude the lips).

& I noticed that since "Princess Man" (a KBS drama aired in 2011). The recent Seungyeona looks like her little sister, & Moon Chae Won looks like her big sister, cousin or whatever.

& plus, most of the times, whenever I see her on TV Seungyeon's face come to my mind, & I lose focus :inluv:

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

LOL I remember when I first saw akb48's Yuko Oshima OMG! this girl kinda reminded me of Seungyeon in some angle.. :gemhoho: and now the main girl from The Greatest Love what's her name again*googles* yeah its Gong Hyo Jin maybe that's her long lost sister.. :gemshout:

• Like 1

LOL I remember when I first saw akb48's Yuko Oshima OMG! this girl kinda reminded me of Seungyeon in some angle.. :gemhoho: and now the main girl from The Greatest Love what's her name again*googles* yeah its Gong Hyo Jin maybe that's her long lost sister.. :gemshout:

OMG!  Finally I found someone who has the same opinion with me    Gong Hyo Jin  looks like an older version of Hammie  !

Edited by haruna4