• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chupachups

[Other] Seungyeon's Couple Ring with....

75 posts in this topic

People at DCSY were making random guesses when there were all these rumors about her and Mr K.

So one even stated that Mr K = Ko/Go Younha. :P

Younha and Seungyeon are really close with each other. Seungyeon left comments on her cyworld before. lol. She rarely did that on the other members' cys. and Seungyeon claimed Younha to be her honey. :D

anyways:

24671j5.jpg

:D:lol::lol:

Tsk, tsk. Those who were spreading rumors about Seungyeon having a boyfriend should read this article~ It will probably stop them and hopefully not from creating scandals between her and Younha O__o

They must be tight =)

Geezz... First time reading the title i was suffer from heart attack for too much excitement wanting to know who's this Mr.K....

But... after reading the whole thing i was having stomach cramp for too much cracking up....

Woot !! :P..

seungyeon and younhaa !!!younha younha younha hahhaa keke.. love her :D

>.< mr K.. is go younha ?? kakaka never thought of that ... hehe

ROFL. Thanks for sharing this anne ^^

I love Younha so that's fabbb.

lol it would be soo cute if Mr K were younha~

and i love the 'couple' ring keke

That's a really nice ring. I would crack up if it turned out to be Younha. I guess Mr. K will forever remain a mystery. However, if Mr. K is real and not Younha, then I'm sure some sneaky fan will find out.

lol that makes sense!

Younha is the guy in their relationship! lol

i find all this so cute! :lol:

Gyuri and Yoobin should get coupling stuff too! lol

both SY and Younha are my fav

and they have couple rings lol!!!

couldn't be cuter :thumbup1:

woah!~

couple ring with younha! xD

I thought it was her bf or something when I saw the title. hah!

cute!

I wasn't breathing for a second there xD

But aww younha, I love her <333

hot couple, indeed.

yea they're known to be close with each other they mustve gotten it haha

i thought it was a boyfriend when i read the topic. haha.

i love them both. they're both amazing.

i thought she had a boyfriend too but i guess since she's so close to younha that it was predictable i suppose...

gosh, i love both.

im so happy that two of my favorte singers

are so close. :D

HAHAHAHAHA!!! they are real couple i mean royal couple XD hehehe they're best friends they're looks great together , thanks for sharing .

Gosh first time reading the tittle My blood rush and my heart beat with curiousity..... But when i read it already... Darn u topic starter.... u fool me.... Hehe...

But is she really such a tight with Younha till having a couple ring??? LOL.... People could mistaken them... :o