[Others] Girls Forever

red4summer

[c] xXJulyBluesXx

i believe everyone knows why the videos are uploaded and the links are shared when fans should be purchasing them instead.

to fans who are planning to buy, this shouldn't prevent you from getting them.

to fans who have yet to decide or can't afford them, there's nothing wrong to click at the links because support comes in all forms. the love one has for kara doesn't always define by the size of one's collection.

Edited by red4summer

Please put a disclaimer with a link for people to purchase these songs online (through Itunes Japan or Australia)...With Kara's declining sales, I feel we need to be stricter with sharing their stuff for free. Oh well, someone else would've probably done it too.

I still like Oops! best from the 6 new tracks. And yeah, I guess I'm gonna purchase this album as well, although it's a little not worthwhile since there are so many songs there that were released before. Money flies away yet again... :crying:

KARA dances so well in their MVs. Especially in the Speed Up MV, their dance is full of energy. I'm not complaining, but their live dancing sometimes aren't up to par with the strength and energy of they have in their MV... They seem to be sloppy and a little less energetic, but that may be due to tiredness. But of course, they take many takes while filming an MV so it's definitely the best shots captured while in live perfs, it can't be perfect all the time and it is mostly the atmosphere and ambience that matters.

Edited by Redresonance

^

Yep they dance really well in many of their Mvs. I love Speed Up MV too. It is a combination of dark bad girl style and intense dance. Yes like you said in mv they have many takes and the best one are kept.

Kara "DO" dance well during live but it would take alot of energy and concentration. That is why their best dances are in short performances which last 5 minutes at the most. I would love for them to give all out but they do need to conserved their energy too especially for shows and performances that is 10 minutes and longer. It takes a high level of skill to sing out loud and dance at the same time. You use up more air when singing loudly. They have to do that dancing which requires just as much breath too. Not only with that but with the intense pressure of busy schedules and demands from fans and media. These would drain them and make them tired. If you observed closely in some live performances our girls do "space out" like they are bored for a few seconds. Their exhausted.

Even with all that, they still did it good enough to hold stable and give a good show that entertain us. So what ever they give I am happy either way. :)All of them have my respect.

Thanks Red! For the videos.

Edited by Palaverist

Thanks for sharing the song clips. The new sound of Winter Magic 2012 version sounds beautiful! Love the new version, especially the start of the song. It's really been a while since I heard Winter Magic.

And of the 6 new songs, Oops! is really the unique one for me. Innocent Girl has a cute melody. All the other tracks are also decent songs but I don't really feel Shake It Up although the parts before the chorus are quite good.

I like their 2012 version of Winter Magic! Their 2012 version always bring out something new and refreshing to listen to...just like the 2012 version of gogo summer :D and their outfits for this new album's cover are stylish~ especially the white and red versions. Suki desu!