[2009.02.10] DSP reveals choreography to Honey and starts the countdown to KARA's comeback

coffeebeanie

2009020907295910021arircs9.jpg

DSP Entertainment revealed the choreography to KARA's next single <Honey>.

On the afternoon of 9th February, they released online the dance steps of <Honey>, a track included in their second mini-album <Pretty Girl>. The choreographers of <Pretty Girl> also was behind the cute and pure dance steps on Honey.

Their management company, DSP Entertainment stated that "We released the dance steps to <Honey> to satisfy the curiosity of fans who are eagerly waiting for their comeback." On the 10th, KARA finished shooting their MV in a certain studio in Kyungki-do.

They will also release a special album containing 6 tracks. Together with this is a 32-page photobook containing the cute and lively members of KARA.

<Honey>, which will be revealed soon, is actually a rearranged version of the song which was originally a track in their second mini-album.

The special edition of <Pretty Girl> will be released on February 12, while the first performance for Honey is on Music Bank, February 13.

source: NEWSEN LINK

thanks to mae!

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic CREDIT PROPERLY IF TAKING OUT. DO NOT ADD IN OR REMOVE.

watch it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r80SerBer1A

credit: thesweetsix @ youtube.com

So they will really use the arranged version shown in the dance steps of Honey ?

Well I liked the Nicole part of the original...but I quite understand the reasons.

Does it also mean that the Honey on the special edition will be this new version ?

I wanted to see the mv before their first stage but since they only finished film it today

I think It has more chance to be realeased after the 13th....but we can still expect lol.

Actually, I think I'm more excited by this come-back than I was with Pretty Girl !

<Honey>, which will be revealed soon, is actually a rearranged version of the song which was originally a track in their second mini-album.

i like the fact that it said 'rearranged version'

now i could be even more surprised

when i get to watch them perform or when the

MV comes out!

On the 10th, KARA finished shooting their MV in a certain studio in Kyungki-do.

ah, can't wait for the teaser!!!

i hope there is one.

Edited by monkee

I see! I did think it sounded a bit different in the choreograph video--but it's very nice. I like the rearrangement, it kinda gives a different feel to the song :D.

Thanks for sharing, hope people are ready to spread the Honey virus!

some reason the song honey would seem nice to perform with in tennies. sorry that is random. but from last time i checked hara's feet were all blistered up with these heels. i think they should try some tennis shoes. it be nice for a change. well i think so. lol.x

Why would they want to pull out Nicole's oh thingy? Boo.

It'd be perfect for Kara & Kamilia. Like how Rock U was.

Unless they needed to cut short the performance time.

SOOO EXCITED!!!

Thanks for the translations!

hmm, question.. i want to support them by buying the new special edition album? but when is it going to release on the stores or online shop?

and how will i know that what i bought will support them? :thumbup1:

Can't wait for their first performance of honey and their MV as well ^^

Just seeing the making alone makes me more excited...

Well its nice of DSP to give us peak of the dance steps of Honey..

But of course can't wait for Kara to really do it...XD

Thank you very much for the translations Tin onni ^^

so how's the re-arranged version different? Just Nicole's "ah, oh" part?

anyways, the Choreography is so ... uhh, smooth? Especially the chorus ... I can't really explain but let's just say I really like it, haha.

I have to agree. Though I do want them to still retain the "ah, oh" chants~~ maybe on special perfs? We'll just wait and see.

I just saw the dance video. Some moves maybe somehow similar to another group and I think I saw some Pretty Girl moves there as well. But it doesn't really matter because for all we know, DSP might have hired the same choreographers who choreographed another group's dance hence the similarity.

I sooo can't wait to see them perform this!! I bet they would all look dazzling goddesses on stage~~