The Kamilia Project

I've drawn kamalia, sorry for the poor coloring since i only used MS paint. ill try to enhance it tomorrow using photoshop :) - pooding and TJX is also sketching malia/kamalia

XOOhv.png

I love Malia! Thanks awesome.

@Pinkpanda Haha, okay. ^_^

Here, just for laughs lol.

qR3Vn.png

Edit: It's not easy drawing with the laptop's touchpad lol. Drew it on paint. xD

Nicole will like this because she collects pig stuffed dolls (or at least she did a few years ago).

i drew another one. I think this is better? since Kamalia is not naked anymore and i added some shadow effect/glows using photoshop yey~ so it would look like 3D~ish.. :) hope yah like it

P.S The horse now is wearing STEP clothes. Not naked anymore!! kekeke~

Zg6pr.png

Edited by Pinkpanda

Maybe we could do something like ProudToBeAKamilia OR BornToBeAKamilia sort of things. like a video montage of everyone holding up a sign saying such??

we can actually take it as an idea! maybe you can join us every sunday here (http://www.chatzy.com/77863365088239) :gemhoho:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Update*

- Formal meeting with progress is every sunday 2pm UTC here:

(http://www.chatzy.com/77863365088239)

- We are also brainstorming and putting ideas every day. If you have any ideas feel free to visit this / Side chats are also welcome :gemshout: (http://us6.chatzy.com/68220955676980)

Edited by Pinkpanda

How about we make a viral video? At first mila goes to get a flower a kamilla (his favourite flower) but on the way he sees something strange a dog needing help. End of prt 1 Turns out that dog is nadia RIP (is it too soon? I reckon we should dedicate it to the dog as well)and he calls the animal ambulence. End of viral video2. Viral video 3. The ambulence arrives and it is driven by hammies hedgehog. He quickly is put in the ambulence by hammies second hedgehog and transferred to the hospital along with mila. The doctor announces something end of part 3. Viral video 4 starts with mila getting a kamilla and walking back to a place to see nadia. We flashback to the doctor. It turns out nadia only had 1 week left to live. With no friends and familly he was going to die alone. However with his new found friends hammies dogs, nicoles dog and jiyoungs dog along who shares the same room as nadia they quickly plan to break out and have the best day of their lives. They along with mila successfully break out and have the best day of their lives ^^. However we reveal that nadia is on her final breath. mila puts the kamilla in nadias hand and nadia happily goes to a better place. Only now we end it with a quick flash of the karaholic symbol then we have a picture of gyuris dog with an rip sign.

Throughout this whole series we should put hints that point to this forum as well.

Edited by bobmcbob118

i drew another one. I think this is better? since Kamalia is not naked anymore and i added some shadow effect/glows using photoshop yey~ so it would look like 3D~ish.. :) hope yah like it

P.S The horse now is wearing STEP clothes. Not naked anymore!! kekeke~

Zg6pr.png

very cute, think i might draw something ^^

The project's idea as an idea sounds good.

@ bobmcbob118 : is that your idea?

Can't you find something better than dying or breaking up!!

After all, I couldn't understand more than what I've stated above :dumb:

Sorry, but the story is NO-SENSE!! :downdown:

If you really want to write something, then make it last in reader's mind, at least for a while.

Ill clarify it since I last wrote it on my phone, and it was difficult to make it legible. Anyways the point of this story is to tell people how important friendships are and how even though an important person (in this case an animal) passes away, they will leave behind an legacy ^^ . Every good story needs a message.

The first video: Mila (our mascot) is walking down the street to find Nadia (Gyuri's dog) sick and lying down, so he calls the ambulance (driven by sungie and punie, Seungyeon's hedgehogs) and they quickly ferry her to the hospital.

The second video: It starts off with Nadia waking up from her surgery and with Mila beside her. (Mila is a caring horse ^^) and since Nadia never had seen Mila before Mila had to explain everything and they become friends really quickly. Mila also introduces Nadia to her other new found friends* in her room (since Mila has been by Nadias bed since she was sick) . The doctor comes in and tells her the bad news, she only has a few months to live :(

*Note (the friends are Nicole, Jiyoung and Haras dog)

The third video: Nadia along with her new found friends escape from the hospital and have the time of their lives they travel around the world and watch a movie *

*Note 2 (This is where we add the real life footage filmed by you guys and maybe we should add an parody in the movie bit)

The forth and final video could have 2 endings (you guys can choose): Nadia collapses and is rushed to the hospital if she dies she will pass away quietly and she will be remembered and we flashback to all the memories that they had together. (this is better since all good things have to come to an end) however if you want a happy ending then this happens, she collapses and is rushed to the hospital and she is about to die. However the good doctor (again Seungyeons dog) finds an experimental cure and it worked and they all watch the sun rise together. Then in the credits they all dance Mr :P

Personally I prefer the sad ending since it implies that Nadia had a great life before she died and this could help bring closure to gyuri and makes the story more meaningful.

Edited by bobmcbob118

I don't think I can help T_T though I really would like to help.

I'm not good with animation. I'm more of an editing type of girl.

I wish you good luck and I'll be looking forward to see the final results! :gemnoway:

Kamilia, fighting! :gemcheer:

Edited by Mirytie

Plot idea No 2

Whenever the girls go out the animals come out to play however one day the hedgehogs jealous of the close knit friendship of the dogs and Malia Kidnaps them leaving Malia and Nadia to go and save them, to make things worse they have to do it before Kara comes back (so they dont miss their pets)

Edited by bobmcbob118

Here's what i have in mind, lets make it simple but meaningful. STILL TENTATIVE since my brain is still on a holiday.

Characters:
Gyuri - Kkingkkang, Nadia
Nicole - Mocha
Seungyeon - Puri, (Hedgehogs) Wonie
Hara - Pangie
Jiyoung - Jisuki
Scene 1: Gyuri is playing with Nadia, Walking with Nadia, Eating with Nadia, Taking a bath with Nadia
Scene 2: Nadia is getting dizzy, sick and weak due to being old
Scene 3: Gyuri's taking care of Nadia since she notice that nadia is sick. Gyuri told nadia "Mommy will come back early from work, okay? wait for me, i love you". KARA Members with their dogs arrived in park gyuri's house, fetching her for their rehearsal.
Scene 4: The KARA dogs notice that Nadia is not as hyper/active like before.
Scene 5: Malia randomly appears in the scene with the other dogs, and Malia told them what is happening with Nadia. The dogs were all shock about what they heard, they decided along with Malia to make nadia's remaining life to be happy.
Scene 6: Showing different scenes, Nadia's drink with them, Nadia's partying with them, Nadia's playing with them. (fast forward scene)
Scene 7: The next week, Malia showed them an article in a newspaper that there would be a dog talent contest in the next street.
Scene 8: Malia and the other dogs dress in a Mr Outfit
Scene 9: Its now their turn to show their talent, they dance Mr. in the stage along with Malia.
Scene 10: They eventually won the 1st prize in that contest. (A 1st class Meat with the dog trays like in ALL THE KPOP show)
Scene 11: They arrived home, The dogs and malia dedicated the meat to Nadia but nadia already passed away with a big smile on its face.
Scene 12: Everyone was crying, and Malia called everyone saying thankyou that everyone makes her Big sister happy.
Scene 13: Everyone wondered why Malia called Nadia her big sister.
Scene 14: A scene where the spirit of kkingkkang is coming out of Malia and goes to heaven along with Nadia
Scene 15: Nadia and Kkingkkang is happy and hugging each other in heaven.
Edited by Pinkpanda

We arnt trying to get dsps attention but everybodys attention.

Here's what i have in mind, lets make it simple but meaningful. STILL TENTATIVE since my brain is still on a holiday.

I still think Nadia should be in another universe in which he did not die. or just something that happened when he was alive.

My 3rd plot idea.

This is set when Kara was still in there dorms. Everytime Kara leaves the dorm their animals come out to play with Nadia as the leader. One day they decide to have the best day of their lives and they go out of their dorms and travel the world. But they have to be careful not to be caught by animal catchers or be seen by their owners. They travel around the world visiting various famous landmarks around the world and have the best time of their lives. We flashback to modern times when a dying Nadia talking with her friends about how she had a great life.