[2012.12.04] KARA Solo Collection Korean Version

dlskam

hmm..ordered it on the 27th and I'm in Canada too! :) lol Did you paid for the lowest shipping fee or expedited shipping? hmm..wonder if i'll get it by Friday...btw, thanks for replying!

I paid for the expedited shipping because I'm sometimes impatient lol.

AH! Everyone's stressing is making me nervous too! I just ordered mine on the 10th, though the status is ready to be shipped I'm worried Yesasia will suddenly cancel my item and tell me they don't have any more stock like my Go Go Summer CD in the past ):

/pray

AH! Everyone's stressing is making me nervous too! I just ordered mine on the 10th, though the status is ready to be shipped I'm worried Yesasia will suddenly cancel my item and tell me they don't have any more stock like my Go Go Summer CD in the past ):

/pray

Hopefully it goes through for you. I preordered mine on Nov 30 and CDJapan cancelled mine yesterday. I am currently placing a order on Ebay for mine now.

I finally got my LE yday!!!! lol the delivery man gave it to me exactly at 12pm on a Sunday!! haha ahhhhh!! I love it!!!

I wanted to spazz yday but it wouldn't let me post and upload pics as well..thankfully I got helped from karaholic via twitter! :D thank you!

this was shipped dec 4 and I got it dec 16. I guess it's alright but thaat wait time and uncertainty was a torture... lol I'll get express next time for their korean limited editions!

assssssssssssssssss-Copy_zps36a22235.jpg

my 100th post! lol this might be sad but I dont post much so this is already a feat to me.. haha

Yayy I have converted from being a Thief to a Bandit! Muahahah watch out! lol

Edited by jenster23

I feeel sooo lucky to have gotten the Limited Edition! It came in already but it was shipped to my cousn's house cause I asked her to order it for me! Anyways! I can't wait to go home today and get it from her! Lol, it will be my present for finishing the finals! Hahah!

Mine arrived yesterday! The regular and limited version (:

I was kind of disappointed that the CD is the exact same one as the regular...pink CD in the blue case

But that's ok!

Edited by applejuice