[2012.12.04] KARA Solo Collection Korean Version

dlskam

So first cdjapan screwed up my order for the LE, and now 3 weeks after my payment to a seller on ebay, I am informed that the item isnt in stock and I will have to be refunded. So mad right now about this. Anyone know any places that have it in stock or are willing to sell their copy? I am willing to pay extra.

This set sold out so ridiculously quickly, plus seemed to be a good value for what you get. The DVD and photocards put it over the top. I can see some sellers on Amazon.jp still selling new factory sealed sets at 5900 yen (about $70usd). That is almost 5 times the list price! Wow!

This set sold out so ridiculously quickly, plus seemed to be a good value for what you get. The DVD and photocards put it over the top. I can see some sellers on Amazon.jp still selling new factory sealed sets at 5900 yen (about $70usd). That is almost 5 times the list price! Wow!

I didnt think of checking amazon.jp but for amazon.com I saw it going for $207.

Thanks to wtimes3, I finally got a LE copy and completed my KARA cd collection.

Whoa...like...everything? EVERYTHING

That is damn awesome! Remember to post some pictures of your collection some time (:

For anyone interested in buying a new, factory sealed copy of this set, as of January 9, Amazon.jp still has it in stock through 3rd party sellers, and will ship internationally.

The price is 5,780 yen (about $66 USD), and Amazon.jp will ship to...

North America via express for $19usd for first item, $3.50 for each cd/dvds ordered thereafter.

Oceana for $22 for first item, $3.50 for each cd/dvds ordered thereafter.

Asia for $17 for first item, $3.50 for each cd/dvds ordered thereafter.

If you end up ordering more than one thing, you can see that the shipping is very competitive with CD Japan/Yesasia.

Heres the link (I don't work for Amazon, and get no kickbacks- Just trying to be helpful!)

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00AEF4ZQG/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller=

Edited by k1234k

Whoa...like...everything? EVERYTHING

That is damn awesome! Remember to post some pictures of your collection some time (:

Ha yea everything. I am just waiting for my revolution LE to come in today and I will get some pictures.

^ Wow!! That is Awesome! Awesome collection :OCZgm:

I want that Revolution Limited Edition so badly, but don't know where to get one now :gemcry:

I was eyeing it on ebay for the longest time, and just recently the seller dropped the price, so I had to jump on it.

Wow! Very nice- Whats the difference in the 2 versions of the Step CD? I have the black cover CD- does the yellow have anything different/extra?

The Black is the SE and Yellow is the regular version. Both come with a 32pg photo booklet with different pictures.

Gaa- another thing to buy! Gotta complete the collection!

I see that Revolution LE is still around here and there, but it is really expensive!

New at Amazon.jp for about $190. Used for about $70 usd.

Asiandb has it new for $85 usd.

That is just painful!

• 3 weeks later...