[2012.12.04] KARA Solo Collection Korean Version

dlskam

I placed my order for the limited edition with KpopMart when this was first announced. The status has been stuck on "payment accepted" ever since, so I asked for an update. Their response...

We are truly sorry for the late shipment. Yes, you have ordered Kara Solo Collection (CD+DVD) (LimitedEdition) which has not arrived from major supplier as scheduled. It was because of limited copies printed by KARA agency So we are checking with other supplier. We have no choice but to fully refund your payment unless we get some stocks by next Monday. We are truly sorry for this inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.

:confused1:

I placed my order for the limited edition with KpopMart when this was first announced. The status has been stuck on "payment accepted" ever since, so I asked for an update. Their response...

We are truly sorry for the late shipment. Yes, you have ordered Kara Solo Collection (CD+DVD) (LimitedEdition) which has not arrived from major supplier as scheduled. It was because of limited copies printed by KARA agency So we are checking with other supplier. We have no choice but to fully refund your payment unless we get some stocks by next Monday. We are truly sorry for this inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.

:confused1:

I ordered mine through CDJAPAN, and they wont be shipping it out until the 14th. :nc1:

I ordered the limited edition from amazon T.T but it say "pre-order" and that it will be released on the 11. So I "pre-ordered" but since it's sold out everywhere else I don't know what to think, hope they are actually shipping that one and that they have enough on stock

I ordered the limited edition from amazon T.T but it say "pre-order" and that it will be released on the 11. So I "pre-ordered" but since it's sold out everywhere else I don't know what to think, hope they are actually shipping that one and that they have enough on stock

you could order from sellers on ebay, I ordered mine from grapemusiccd and they shipped it out to me a couple of days ago. They also have one in stock and ready to be shipped just incase anyone else wants to purchase it http://www.ebay.com/itm/KARA-Solo-Collection-LIMITED-EDITION-K-POP-CD-DVD-PHOTO-BOOKLET-PHOTO-SET-/160935877701?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item2578869c45

Hazah! Mail finally arrived !!!

Shameless plug for other Kara Products LOL...

Kara_LE.jpg

hey, where are you from? cus I also bought mine from dvdheaven and it was posted since dec 4 and it still says "Departure from outward office of exchange" since dec.6.. i donno, im just getting paranoid.. it would really suck if I dont get this even though I pre-ordered...

hey, where are you from? cus I also bought mine from dvdheaven and it was posted since dec 4 and it still says "Departure from outward office of exchange" since dec.6.. i donno, im just getting paranoid.. it would really suck if I dont get this even though I pre-ordered...

I ordered mine on Nov. 26th and I live in Canada.