[MV] KARA Solo Collection (Solo MVs - Korean Ver.)

Pooding

The korean ver. of their solo MVs.

- - - - -

Hara - Secret Love

- - - - -

Nicole - Lost (Feat. Jinwoon of 2AM)

- - - - -

Jiyoung - Wanna Do

- - - - -

Gyuri - Daydream

- - - - -

Seungyeon - Guilty

- - - - -

Credit: DSPKara

Edited by Pooding

The songs in Korean audio sounds better than Japanese, although it's difficult to make out their pronunciation in Korean sometimes because some phrases sound so alike to me that I can't differentiate.

Wow but if they had a part in directing their MV, Hara's probably a really fun-loving person from the fact that the Korean MV of Secret Love is filled with fun lighthearted scenes of her trying to cause trouble to break up the couple. I can visualize her enjoying the production of her MV if she directed her MV to be like that personally.

Coles Korean MV still has many hug scenes like her Japanese one. She seems to define a loving couple by the amount of hugs they do. And the hug during the Pilates part? That hug is like she's hugging a little boy lol, couples don't hug like that, doesn't look natural. But I'm loving the new scenes of her MV, and the lyrics are so meaningful.

Edited by Redresonance

jiyoung's MV has alot of new scenes which i really love. they edited the old and new scenes in a way that make the MV make more sense.

oh i love that last part. she really should get into acting. i just cant get enough of her awesome expressions!! i wanna hug her!

Edited by Deaththekid

• 4 weeks later...

Love the MV of Jiyoung the most <3 Although when hear KARA Solo at KARASIA, the song i think the best is Guilty of Seungyeon, but when the official MVs were released, i fall in love with Jiyoung's cuteness and guitar skill T_____T

Btw, i like all 5 MVs. Our girls are so pretty and wonderful *___*

• 3 months later...

I Love All Their M/V's Especially Jiyoung's M/V! A Member Of Supernova Is There. In Nicole's M/V R n B She Used With 2AM's Jinwoon. Seungyeon's Solo Is ROCK But I Love Rock! Gu Hara's Solo But Lovely M/V. And Gyul's Solo Has A Tango Dance :D

• 9 months later...