[2012.12.26] The 1st Concert KARASIA IN SEOUL

k0uki

I mean, if there's no new news about this, does this mean we're to assume this is all there'll be for this Seoul edition? Cause then they have Tokyo Dome coming up, and won't there be a dvd for that? (they'd be crazy not to have a dvd for Tokyo Dome)

Should I just jump the gun and get this one? It's so expensive I want to wait and see if there is a bluray, but I'm kinda getting impatient lol.

So I just noticed this message off of CDJAPAN's description; "*This edition is a Korean import edition." While off of YESASIA's Description it is listed as, "Japan Version". Pretty confusing, I hope it gets clarified and they also announce a blu ray version.

The one CDJAPAN, YESASIA & HMV JP are selling is the Japan Ver not Korea Import

http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/artist_KARA_000000000365420/item_KARA-2012-The-1st-Concert-KARASIA-IN-OLYMPIC-GYMNASTICS-ARENA-SEOUL_5191379

If you look at the description carefully:

Subtitles: Japanese

Region Code: 2

If its is imported from Korea directly, it shouldnt have Japanese subtitle n it shld be in region code 3

And i still cant see any signs of a Korea Ver available OTL

The one CDJAPAN, YESASIA & HMV JP are selling is the Japan Ver not Korea Import

http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/artist_KARA_000000000365420/item_KARA-2012-The-1st-Concert-KARASIA-IN-OLYMPIC-GYMNASTICS-ARENA-SEOUL_5191379

If you look at the description carefully:

Subtitles: Japanese

Region Code: 2

If its is imported from Korea directly, it shouldnt have Japanese subtitle n it shld be in region code 3

And i still cant see any signs of a Korea Ver available OTL

Thanks for the explanation. I really hope a blu ray version is released this week, that way I can pick it up when im in Tokyo next week.

Snap! Kouki you got yours already??? Would it really take this long for announcement of blu-ray version if they were going to make one? I'm starting to think maybe b-ray isn't going to happen.

I wish. I got these from twitter. Im going to pick up my copy when i head to Tokyo next week. Here are some more pictures from KARABOARD.

A-85E0NCEAAmbn7jpglarge.jpg

707347386.jpg

Ahhhhhh The photos of the DVD look so good I went and ordered it just then (:

Anyone know if the postcards are random or standard? Because that photo of Jing looks absolutely adorable!

Where did everyone order from? I ordered mine from HMV

Ahhhhhh The photos of the DVD look so good I went and ordered it just then (:

Anyone know if the postcards are random or standard? Because that photo of Jing looks absolutely adorable!

Where did everyone order from? I ordered mine from HMV

There are 42 postcards included in this box set... looks like a standard set to me... I ordered mine from YesAsia... but I think it is going to take a while to receive it cos' it's the holiday season so shipping will be slow...

You can change the region of your DVD player, in my case my internet search model dvd, and the change of region 2 to 0 (all regions), and the pc can also switch regions without any problem.

ouh.. thanks

:hihi::devil:

now i can order it without any hesitation :jogging:

OoooOooo I like the dark colored one. AH! I so want mine. I think that'll be my x-mas present to myself, screw waiting for the blu-ray.

Oh and Kouki, you're going for Tokyo Dome concert? If so be sure to document and let us less fortunate folks know how epic it was lol. If only I could find a job then I'd go too :(

Edited by goldfish524