[2012.12.26] The 1st Concert KARASIA IN SEOUL

k0uki

How beautiful!!! Thanks for the pictures eqaddict! ^^

The edition looks gorgeous. Makes me want to buy the edition Japanese... That comes out soon the Korean or I can not resist haha.

Look what I just found on YouTube ^__^

c: soyeon504

Edited by Beatriz

@k0uki - the animation is just a 30 second clip. I'm not sure what it's about, but I attached a few screen shots below

@goldfish524 - the white package holds the postcards and the folded poster. The black holds the 3 dvds.

@yongery - I would probably suggest waiting considering this is not a limited release (at least I don't think it is)

Ng511.png

dAi0W.png

ukIN9.png

M9r7D.png

jvXBs.png

V5pjk.png

Oh thanks for the info edqaddict. I didn't even realize there was a bit of animation.

And how is the concert, eqaddict? Missing two songs not? Super Star and Beat It...

Another video, I will not be able to stand it, I see it and it's so beautiful!!!!!!!!!! xD

c: a58219

Edited by Beatriz

The last song, Rock U, totally falls into chaotic madness. The girls aren't even trying to sing most of the time- they are just goofing off with a bunch of fans who come up on stage, while the backing vocals are blaring in the background.

Other than that though, it's a very good concert,with the nice extra of those 42 large postcards and poster. Definitely a keeper, but unless you can understand Korean or read Japanese, you'll miss a lot of the good talking bits.

So I got impatient and got the dvd anyways. Just watched it and it's awesome!!! So much more performances, and different ones too, than the Japan performances.

And a side note, holy crap Nicole was in a mesh top with just a black bra underneath for her "Lost" solo. I never could really tell in the fancam but on the dvd it's very apparent and clear lol. So hot and sexy! Totally need a gif.

Edited by goldfish524

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks. Anyway I'm going to wait for the Korean edition, would save me a lot of money... But I'm very impatient!!!

LOL our wait is finally over! it's gona be released this coming Feb but the exact date is still unknown but YAYY!! haha

omg, i waited and got over so many temptation of buying the Japanese version..phew.. can't wait for the Korean version! I really hope it would have an english sub though..hihihi

LOL our wait is finally over! it's gona be released this coming Feb but the exact date is still unknown but YAYY!! haha

omg, i waited and got over so many temptation of buying the Japanese version..phew.. can't wait for the Korean version! I really hope it would have an english sub though..hihihi

I have read, it seems that finally the Korean version will be released in February! A wait! ^___^

Looks like I might purchase another copy then since the Korean version has english subs

Even though the Japanese version was much pricier I don't feel a loss since I much prefer post cards than the photos being printed in the photobook

Edit: I was also wondering, what's up with Kpopmart's unfolded poster? So it's not folded inside the album?

The korean version has also been listed on dvdheaven, but no poster option

Edited by applejuice