[2012.12.01] KARA Animation to air Next Spring 2013

dlskam

• 2 weeks later...

It seems like Nicole should've been the the body guard, and Hara the Captain. Oh well, still excited to see this. It looks like it could actually be a great anime. Gyuri's and Hara's characters really look like them.

Edited by goldfish524

One of the members even controls a Mecha.

I think it's Seungyeon the astronaut, also known as pilot of Mecha, fighting against some alien in space, judging from the preview.

Yeah I think almost all of them are fighting in the anime. Violent KARA for the win! :gemwin:

Wow, Hara is very well portrayed. Even her looks and expressions look believable. On the other hand, I don't think Nicole's character looks anything close to her. Have to watch the anime to find out.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been busy for too long. Way too long actually that I've missed much of KARA's activities for the past 6 months. It makes me sad but I not I'll try to give some more time to our girls again. I'm so happy and excited for this anime adaptation of KARA since I'm so into anime and manga myself. Can't wait to see them already!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Have all 5 episodes aired yet? I'm a bit confused about the order. When I came across a batch of the raws they were just named after the group member they focus on and not numbered.

I found

which suggests the order is:

EP 1 - LETHAL FRONTIER: Adios For Mala Amigo!! (Gyuri)

EP 2 - ALIEN SPACE: 6 Hours To Time Out!! (Seungyeon)
EP 3 - ?
EP 4 - DIE GUARD: Happily "Never" After!! (Hara)
EP 5 - ?

However I came across [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49qrkgLevkE] this video which claims that Hara's "Die Guard" episode is the third, not the fourth.

Would anyone have a more complete list, and perhaps know if the other 2 episodes have been subbed in English?

http://myanimelist.net/anime/17141/Kara_The_Animation gives this summary credited to ANN : Gyuri as a police officer, Seungyeon as an astronaut, Nicole as a passenger boat captain, Hara as security police for the Monaco royal family and Jiyoung as a sexy and spirited firefighter. 

So I'm trying to figure out if the 5th episode is Nicole's or Jiyoung's, basically, and if the other we lack a title for is the third or fourth.