[2012.12.07] KARA to make solo comebacks on different music programs

Yongery

Yes Hammie was awesome, although I wish she jumped more when the fires started erupting :gemhoho:

Lol yeah, I have to agree. Her jumps were like mini-jumps compared to her in the MV. Doesn't seem to have a lot of power or impact but she's still awesome with her solo stage.

Uh,,, when are they gonna announce Nicole's and Gyuri's performances? I really can't wait... all this anticipation inside me...

And only one performance each? Or are they going to do more than one? Anybody knows?

Uh,,, when are they gonna announce Nicole's and Gyuri's performances? I really can't wait... all this anticipation inside me...

And only one performance each? Or are they going to do more than one? Anybody knows?

Gyuri(Daydream) - 12/23, SBS Inkigayo

as for Hara's and Nicole's, I dont think they will have their chance performing their songs :( They already mentioned that not all 5 members will be performing.

I didn't enjoy the debut of Jiyoung neither Seungyeons'

Since Gyuris' is my fav solo of all of them, maybe that will be my christmas present this year.

P.S.: Their solo performances on Karasia were much better

I think they need their intro's from the concerts as they serve as a very good lead in.

Edited by wtimes3

Sad! I really want to see them all have their time to shine on the stage, solo. </3 But I think that the reason Hara and Nicole haven't performed yet (or won't? lol I ain't sure) is that their songs ranked on the charts so DSP probably thinks it doesn't need much promotion... :/ Idk. Anyway, LOVED Hammie's and Jing's perfs! <3

It iwll be nice to see them making solo comebacks. Though I am hoping they will promote more in korea next year, and have more Korean comebacks as a group.

I want to see the remaining members' performances... Hara and Cole needs a chance to get to perform their songs as well. Maybe after all the year-end performances and events, they may...

Yeah. Maybe its because their songs did win a spot on ranking charts but that doesnt mean they shouldnt have to perform their songs on stage. Im pretty sure Nicole and Hara wants to perform their solo songs on stage too. Hope the dates will be released soon :)

• 4 months later...