Don't you feel like KARA will be disbanded?

Oppa

Hi everyone,

it's been a while now since I'm having a weird feeling... & the more I try to forget or ignore it, the more the feeling will grow & come to my mind. So I though about discussing the matter here with you.

& What I don't like, is that this is my first topic here, with a subject that, no one here will be happy if it will happen (I think).

Well... Sorry guys if that post will break the mood, but... don't you feel like DSP is planning to disband KARA, &/or transform them into individual singers? I'm not saying right now, but maybe soon.

Some of you may ask, based on what? so I will start with the solo project. What's the meaning of going on solo other than starting a new career.

& so, most of you know what happened to "ss501". I know that that boy-band wasn't that popular like KARA nowadays, but it's still possible.

Then, why making solo episode for each member in the "KARA animation" instead of all five together (that would be even cooler)?

Plus, "Orion" song looks to me like a goodbye message... :touched:

Please someone tell me that I'm wrong, cause thinking about that subject gives me some stress. :gloomy:

What do you think about it? or Does anyone feels the same? or heard something?

Please, say something.

Hmm perhaps you're overanalyzing the introduction of these solo efforts as the songs themselves were released in japan as part of their Karasia tour earlier this year in February. I think they just released them in Korea recently to keep them active and perhaps as a bit of fan service :sneaky2:

I don't think they're going to disband any time soon. I mean, It's been years they don't have much and they just got popular like... what 2009? And because of the whole controversy of what happened last year, Kara is going to be ONLY stronger. DSP's MAIN money maker is Kara well, until they get their contract over with then I guess it's all gone. But do not doubt so easily. Just believe that everything is fine because as of now, everything is fine. I think it's just the beginning of Kara.

KARA is getting hotter and spicier day after day. Theres even a rumored world tour by KARA coming up. So the word 'Disbandment" will not appear anytime soon.

Well everything has an opening and also will have an ending. Dont think too much, as a fan/kamilia we should just enjoy our time together till the day of separation.

KARA still has 2 more years left on their contract up until 2014. I do certainly hope they renew their contract but their choice is their own to make. Its inevitable they will disband or go limbo/hiatus. i try to imagine what it felt like when fans of old groups disbanded. its good you brought this up though i have some feelings of it too thats why i feel rushed to catch up with the fandom. i feel very sorry that i wasnt a fan of KARA earlier despite liking them since 2009.

Heres the article about their contract length:

http://global.mnet.com/news/newsdetail.m?searchNewsVO.news_id=201202221347_3729

Edited by Deaththekid

In general, bands do eventually break up and that's no surprise. Obviously we want the girls to be together forever but we all have to be realistic. Yes I do believe that they have grown stronger as a group since their comeback from the contract dispute, which leads me to think KARA will be around for at least a couple of more years. But I also believe that each member will be presented with different opportunities that they may want to pursue. That's a good thing for individual growth and more power to them if they go down that path. It'll suck if the KARA train stops, but I'm sure to be fans of them as individuals when that time comes!

Over analyzing. Almost all Idol groups have solo songs and projects. It just helps to get the popularity up and make extra money. They're in a group for those exact reasons, the more the better kinda idea.

They're not disbanding, at least not any time soon. They've just accomplished a new high in their career with Karasia, the Tokyo Dome coming up, and words of a world tour. And as great as I believe they all are individually, I don't think they're quite ready to go fully solo. I have faith they'll renew their contract.

All group will one day disband but I don't think KARA is at this point yet...let's wait until the end of the contract with DSP to see...

As for the solo project...it is actually a very good opportunity for each member to release something by their own.

Actually, I was surprised that DSP waited so long before letting the girls having some solo song while other companies did it quite fast.

I think you're thinking too much about disbandment. It won't happen soon, probably still got more than a year to that. But I get your feelings. It's a sooner or later situation that they will disband - no group lasts forever. I've thought about that too (like how we think about what happens after death :tongue: ) and we're all gonna feel really empty when that happens. But I bet most of them will be pursuing solo careers after they split, so I think we'll all still continue to support each of them without feeling aimless when KARA is no more.

• 2 weeks later...

IN KARA WE TRUST

all group will disband, not forever in group, I can just hope that they will be with us forever, although they are quit to become a singer, they are my angel no matter what they do..

but i think not for this short time, DSP will think geniously if they are not sign KARA in, DSP will become so DSPoor, than now

KARA FOREVER^^

Ah, I feel depressed now!

Hm, I think you just got to know that at the end of the day every group has to end whether they are retiring from the entertainment business or going solo.

Kara is huge in Japan and on the rise up in Korea! They still have so much more to achieve and like @deaththekid said, their contract doesn't expire till 2014 so you still have 2 years to cherish every day of KARA.

Keep supporting and believe in KARA!

I don't think so. Kara's enjoying quite a lot of success right now, and in the future there will still be, so since Kara's a very successful group, we Kamilia should support them all the way, so no disbandment!

KARA is stronger than ever, don't worry. They're want to be a group that doesn't lack in anything, remember? They'll keep working hard until the very end (what I think is fortunately far from today). They just won as the best global group, KARA is the second best-seller girlgroup in Korea and we all tired to know they're huge in Japan. KARA isn't a group "carried" by just one member, all the girls have a fanbase and individual activities. They work individually for one thing in common: KARA. KARA is where 5 = 1.

I know we all want them to last forever and deep in our hearts, they're forever. But someday, this will eventually happen and all we'll have are the good memories. I know that I'll keep supporting them even when they're apart, because these five represent KARA. They'll always be KARA. In the future, I'll probably be married and I'll tell my kids that I was fan of the most awesome girlgroup in Korea and watch my KARA stuff with them pointing at the screen and introducing the girls hihi :P

I think like Gekidan Hitori: "I really imagine what Kara will be like when they grow older. When Kara becomes 50 years old… When they’re all gathered in a cafe somewhere, carrying their children, saying things like “ah, my child is such a troublemaker”… When I imagine an aged Kara still getting along with each other, I become very happy."

Let's think positively (:

Do you think, rather than the whole group disbanding, that maybe Seungyeon and Gyuri 'graduate' and 2 young members are brought in when contracts expire in 2014? "KARA" the brand name is worth a lot to DSP. After all, they kept the name when Hara and Jiyoung joined.

Actually I share your feelings about disbandment but its not from their solos. I get the feeling of disbandment because Kara's popularity keeps increasing. I don't know why really but its most likely because i am anticipating it so when it does happen its not a surprise.

All I can say is enjoy and support them while you can(didn't know how to word that out but I mean something like go with the flow) and don't think of the inevitable just hope for the best for KARA's future

Think like you, it hurts my heart because I love KARA and see them separate would be terrible.

But I can not stop thinking about this idea. Whenever I think how Gyuri and SeungYeon are coming in 30 and when they will not endure to be teenagers, and they will want to be normal adult.

The KARA Collection is just to introduce the personality of each one, do not worry. They did it, and I think all groups should do this, do not think that just because they did it, they will separate.

They are more together than ever. They will remain friends after all.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think kara will be disbanded anytime soon. It's pretty average for group singers to sing their own song. Look at 2ne1 and bigbang each of the members have released their own mini albums. Lots of group singers like to showcase their own voice and special skill set that they can't do as a group so no i don't think disbandment is going to happen anytime soon. Anyways they're nearing the peak of their popularity right now DSP wouldn't disband their cash cow at their peak