Don't you feel like KARA will be disbanded?

Oppa

Disband or not, im prepared. time flies quickly especially good times and 2014 is not far now. ima cram myself with KARA for these next two years. im not crossing my fingers for any contract extension.

solo releases by members of boy & girl groups is just a trend nowadays~ you know just to keep the media presence alive

im actually happy when dsp gave kara their solo songs, it came to like "okay, shed your own colors now and be more powerful" hehe

about the animation, idk i guess it's just the timing of things~

and orion, isn't it more like a sad love song for long-distant relationships? no? ;~~~;

anyways, dont get depressed about kara doing solos and eventually going to disband

it's only natural, but it would make us all happy if they remain together until they are like 30 or something ^^

also even if kara disbands, we'll forever assured that they'll always be best of friends

but yes i do also get teh feeling of disbanding soon.. though i think im prepared for it, i dont really want that to happen anytime soon

i really pray that they extend their contract with dsp for a good 5 more years or so

but whatever he members decide, i will always follow them ^^

I'm sorry but due to how you look at things, I think that you've been over-analyzed. I used to worry too when they said that they'll do solo activity because I'm scared that they'll end up like SS501 but as time goes by, I think that disbandment won't take place around the corner. They're DSP's main money maker right now and their hoobaes are still not stable enough to replace them. Plus, their contract with DSP will last at least until 2014. So, cheer up! Kara & Kamilia still have a long way to go. :gemcheer:

i don't think they will be disbanding anytime soon. not until their contract expires. and there's a good chance that they will renew their contract, providing they still make big money for DSP. But to be realistic, there will always be a chance of disbandment b/c no one can predict the future like how no one had predicted Sunghee's decision to leave the group back then. Nothing is eternal in this life :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Going on the idea of contracts expiring, Hammie did say shed become an astronaut in two years at the end of her anime. Although that's unlikely, it may mean she's looking for a new job?

I think I echo what everyone else is saying - I doubt that anything that is going on now is hinting towards a possible disbandment. I think it's also worth noting, that while all the anime and Collection singles were solo, they were all released together as one, and there wasn't any member that was left out or that was highlighted more. In my opinion, these were more of a "team" effort that showed them each individually, rather than them doing solo work and drifting apart.

No, dont think so unless one of them getting married

Now that you mention that, we hope they would not follow what Sung Hee did when she abandoned the group and she got married with a 30's years old man.

Hara might have had an stumble in the past with JunHyung, but now she's relieved being with no engagement.

There will be a time when Kara disbands....although it will be nice if they can go on till they're 50. I just hope that when the time comes, their friendship are still stronger than ever

On the business standpoint, I don't think DSP will disband Kara anytime soon. Right now, Kara is keeping them afloat, so that's just a big no no.

And the solo songs showcase their individuality...and to give us fans something to spazz about.

actually Kara is pure gold for DSP so they would not like to lose them for nothing, despite of any controversials. But the worring part is that if they get more and more famous, they'll be one of the most expensive group bands in SK or around the world.

Kara is like the following from another great Kpop girl group which was Fin KL. I think they surpass Fin KL's fame how it was in late 90's

hmm i am really indecisive when it comes to questions like that 0.0 well as a Kamillia i really really really wish they won't disband.. i don't see a reason for them to but who knows anything can happen right? hmmm ... if the members really want to disband then i can't really force them to stay right :P .. anyway , if they do decide to disband i will continue to love them and support them <3

I have a question, how long do K-POP group contracts usually last? Can they be renewed?

Based on what I know, it depends on the agency. For SM artists, normally their contract with the agency will last for about 13 years. JYP's about 7 years, YG's and DSP's about 5 years. I had also read a news stated that Kara's contract with DSP will end in 2014. I think that they can renew it if both the celebrities and company agree with the contract renewal. Anyway, to be truth, I'm not really sure about it since it's just what I can understand from some online articles that I had read. :P

Please correct me if I'm wrong and if anyone knows more accurate info about it, please share it with the other members here. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Don't Confuse your SELF guys...

KARA is the only Money Maker in DSP and KARA still growing ...Now if DSP did not pursue KARA do you think DSP can manage to make another KARA for the next 2-3 years?

The thing that keeps KARA going I feel is that each member has a large fan base.. as opposed to some other groups where one or two members take the spotlight.. I feel like Kamilias like all 5 equally in general so that's what keeps KARA going!

The thing that keeps KARA going I feel is that each member has a large fan base.. as opposed to some other groups where one or two members take the spotlight.. I feel like Kamilias like all 5 equally in general so that's what keeps KARA going!

like old KOREA THe korea's 3 kingdom are now 5 Kingdom hehe

i think no matter what, KARA will never officially disbanded. like us fans, they will get older, and when that happen they will do different individual activities of course but i truly believe that they will be together to perform like once in while :)

same feeling... KARA will be disbanded in sometimes in the future, this is a fact that will never change....And including me, I am sure all of the KAMILIAS can't bear to separate with KARA, right? But think with logical, they cannot stay with us forever because everyone gets a destination to return to, so the same KARA is..... And I always remember that both KARA and KAMILIA can stay together and forever too, just always take KARA in our heart, for example, I am now cherish with all of my time that can let me stay with KARA, listen to their song, support them with all of my efforts, this is what I can do now!!! If we share this golden moment with KARA now fully, I think I have no regrets anymore if we cannot stay together anymore in the future, because I'm truly place KARA in my heart......At last, still that slogan: KARA with KAMILIA FOREVER!!! KARA FIGHTING!!!