[IMPORTANT] KARAHOLIC THIS IS OUR CHANCE

Pinkpanda

*IMPORTANT*

I'm not sure if i posted this in the right thread, please do move it on the right one if this is wrong.

KARAHOLIC KAMILIAS, THIS OUR BIGGEST CHANCE TO BE ACKNOWLEDGE AS A INTERNATIONAL FORUM GROUP. PLEASE DO VOTE FOR KARAHOLIC.COM EVERYDAY.

1st STEP: Go to this website.

http://global.mnet.com/site/list.m?sort=&artist=KARA&country=&language=

2nd STEP: Scroll down to the bottom and click "ATTENDANCE" Button.

xLwOz.jpg

3rd STEP: It will ask you for your Email and Password; If you have a Mnet account just simply type your infos and Login and click the attendance for karaholic.com. If you don't have a Mnet account please do register an account so you can vote for karaholic.com.

4th STEP: Do this everyday! thank you!!

*PS* Don't also forget to vote for KARA - Best Girl Group http://www.allkpop.com/2012awards/ KARA is currently leading! daebaak!

Edited by Pinkpanda

I saw it yesterday at MNET, but didn't thought it would matter.

But as of today, someone already took the lead :crybaby:

But if there are 37990 member here, I think we can catch.

I found out about this from Soshified earlier, but voted for Karaholic :)

Thankyou for voting for karaholic! we all know we really deserve this! fighting!!

done. shall repeat tm.

Thankyou! Spread it also :3

I saw it yesterday at MNET, but didn't thought it would matter.

But as of today, someone already took the lead :crybaby:

But if there are 37990 member here, I think we can catch.

Nothing is impossible with kamilias! :gemhoho: Go Go Go vote! this is karaholic.com's chance and also our chance!!

Edited by Pinkpanda

Definitely voting everyday! Pinkpanda's absolutely right.During the MAMAs, we were soooo far away in terms of votes from f(x) at first, but we pulled it off and our girls won best global group! <3 I hope the same thing can happen for this one. :D KAMILIA, FIGHTING!

Definitely voting everyday! Pinkpanda's absolutely right.During the MAMAs, we were soooo far away in terms of votes from f(x) at first, but we pulled it off and our girls won best global group! <3 I hope the same thing can happen for this one. :D KAMILIA, FIGHTING!

That's the kamilia spirit!! :3 yeah! fighting!!!

I just checked, & what an improvement.

Karaholic dropped from N°18 to N°35.

At this rate, I think Karaholic can catch & reach the first place (from bottom).

What a shame!