[MV] 121217 Orion FULL MV

Yongery

Wow thanks for posting the M-On version. I couldn't watch the first one before it was blocked.

Beautiful and sad MV, and I love the snowy scenery too. So many close-ups of individual members to spazz on. Not that they look old but, KARA looks so much more mature in this concept and genre, especially with their dressing which give me the feel of the 1990s Asian fashion. They're all young ladies now. I can definitely see what kind of mature concepts for slow songs they're headed to in the near future.

It's really obvious that Jiyoung has very little screen time for this MV while Seungyeon has much more. Hara has a lot more lines too, I noticed.

I don`t know why but when some song that is really meaningful for me, I can`t hear the song until the end...Something feel weird...Just like this song, it is really meaningful for me until I can`t finish watch the mv yet...Did someone ever experience this...Anyway Orion is daebak, Kara daebak and Karaholic team daebak...Fighting...(@_@)

This is officially the best PV for Girls Forever! I love this song, is so sad, but is original and calm! Perfect! There's no choreography, but still is perfect. Gyuri is really a Goddess! And SeungYeon and Hara are really sad :( JiYoung is so cute, and Nicole makes me cry. Oh, I love this PV!

a beautiful, fabulous, and precious song which will live in our hearts forever. I've been wishing that KARA would make a MV for this song since it was released. I'm so delighted that my wish has finally come true. thank you KARA. I will treasure this song forever. m107.gif?w=50&h=50

Thanks for the M-On version :) couldnt watch the first one either. Btw anyone know where i can find the pull PV for Orion? So far i can only find the short version

You mean for download ? Its available at the MediaBox :)

Thanks for the M-On version :) couldnt watch the first one either. Btw anyone know where i can find the pull PV for Orion? So far i can only find the short version

Hmm? There's the full one even before your post - the M-On version. If you're talking about how to download, use Youtube Downloader to download from youtube or Keepvid.com.

• 2 weeks later...

dear dsp, please give them more ballad songs like this one. :wakeup:

ballad song for KARA?? agreed with you.. we need to hear our goddess voices naturally without putting to much effect on the music or the vocal, i mean naturally is natural.

here's another version of orion 'fanmade' this kid is kamilia too if u want to know

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kNAiOEHljQ

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...