[2009.02.11] Goo Hara’s explanation of the scandalous pictures “The pictures were from a MT party that my friends and I went to two years ago”

hopelesshong

DSP finally released an official statement...

Poor Hara, that single picture cause a lot of misunderstandings...

I hope Hara goes over this soon...

Kamilia and Kara members are behind you Hara, don't feel that your are going through this alone...

Hara Fighting!!!

Thank you very much for the translations Peter ^^

Aw Hara...I guess if he was her real boyfriend she would feel even more hurt. I hope with their comeback she'll feel a lot more cheered up! Big things are awaiting Kara, I'm sure this will still bother her but there are brighter things to look forward too :D. Fighting Hara!!

I'm glad DSP give netizen some explaination to clear up the situation and retablish the truth.

Poo Hara ! I really can't understand why some people are so jealous that they could hurt someone like that. Gyuri is really a great leader : she proved it one more time.

First Gyuri and now DSP has replied back. This must really have had a strong effect on Hara.

I'm really happy that the company released a statement to support her. In it, they sound pretty irritated as well with who ever spread it around.

I feel that the person that did knew exactly what they were doing. They were fully aware of what type of reaction that picture would recieve.

I'm glad that DSP said something about and thinking about their statment and Gyuri's one I think Hara was really hurt. Why anyone would do that? something so mean. Either way, Hara doesn't have to be sad because Kamilian is behind her back and we believe in Goo Hara.

They're going to have a comeback and this's going to be a past thing. And Hara must smile a lot because she's a great person and her members are going to protect her when she needs it.