[Other] Kara Friends

clc_00_ca

Hey Kamilias,

I am setting up a page for a complete guide of all Kara friends,real ones not fictional. It may be appearance from tv show, radios, twitter that Kara have interaction with and we know that they are close. Let me know the source of information and I'll add it here as well.

-Page under construction-

Nicole

Active

Seohyun (SNSD)

Hyoyeon (SNSD)

Key (Shinee)

Minho (Shinee)

Jonghyun (Shinee)

Min (MissA)

Nana (After school)

Soyou (Sistar)

Amber (Fx)

Dongwoon (Beast)

MIR (MBLAQ)

Jinwoon (2AM)

Jaejin (FT Island)

Jaejoong (DBSK)

Woohyun (Infinite)

IU

Mighty Mouth

Spica Boa

Hara

Active

Jessica (SNSD)

Hyuna (4Minute)

Seungri (Big Bang)

Wooyoung (2PM)

Jonghun (FT Island)

Jinwoon (2AM)

IU

Jiyoung

Active

Sulli (Fx)

Krystal (Fx)

Suzy(Miss A)

Bora (Sistar)

Sohyun (4Minute)

Leeteuk (Super Junior)

Eunhyuk (Super Junior)

Gyuri

Active

Eunjung (TARA)

Seungho (MBLAQ)

Leeteuk (Super Junior)

Eunhyuk (Super Junior)

Shindong (Super Junior)

Younha

Seungyeon

Active

UEE (After School)

Lizzy (After School)

Younha

Edited by clc_00_ca

Ohhh!! I have a good one! Wouldn't MC Boom be one too? Lol especially with Jing!? Kekeke And A-Jax with Kara of course! And Rainbow! Ahh, DSP Family! :3 And Kara with Hyori? Kara and Jangmoon(Former A'ST1 member) Ahhh darn it! Let's just say all of DSP Family. SS501, A'ST1, Hyori, Rainbow, A-Jax, hmmm who else?

Edited by AppleJaJing

Gyuri with Younha, SJ Ryeowook, Leeteuk

Hara with 2PM Wooyoung

Jiyoung with 4Minute Sohyun, SJ Leeteuk

Nicole with Infinite Woohyun

and I think Seungyeon said that she is friend with After School Uee but I'm not sure cause she doesn't talk much about her celebrity friends

oh and I think all Kara members are friends with Spica Boa

Nicole and Nana, mir, dongwoon, woohyun, hyoyeon, amber, min, jinwon, IU, jiyeon

seungyeon: Uee, Lizzy and chansung?, younha, yenny

Hara: Jessica, seohyon, yoona, Hynah, narsha, sunhwa, hyomin, shinyoung kim, taewoo, jonghun, yunghwa, jokwon, seulong, minkyung, IU, shindong, sumi (ex WG), Lizzy, onew, chansung,

Gyuri: sungho, junhyung,seulong, changmin, jinwoon, eunjung, shindong, younha, yubin

Jiyoung: all of G8 and 94 line

those are who i remember lol

Hara is like the best of best bff with seungri.., then Ft. island's Jonghun 2pm's wooyoung & Chansung, 2am's Jinwoon, SUJU'S Shindong, IU, kim Shin Young, Lee Kwang Soo, and many more..

Jiyoung has her own gang : Sulli, Suzy, and her 94 liner...

Gyuri : Younha, Eunjung & Suju's Shindong...

Thanks for all the tip.

Some of the artist mentioned are not really friend friend, if you know what i mean. Like they appear on the same show and have interaction there. But after that you dont really see them together. Either from twitter or fancams. I will put another column for questionable friendship, unless we have article, photos or video proof of something that makes clear that they are still friends.

Again, thanks for the help

what show is that?? the one in your gif??

The one of Gyuri dancing is "All The K-pop", the one of Jiyoung dancing is called "Flowers" or "bouquet" I think. And the one of Nicole is "Heroes"

I think Nicole's friend list should be really long. All of SNSD for instance lol.