[Perf] 121229 SBS Gayo Daejun

dlskam

My favorite performance on that night was the Mystic white! Jiyoung outshines the other girls on that performance! the concept really suits her! :)

:jyc3: :jyc3: :15541758::eyelove:

SBS has the best Gayo Daejun year end performances. Not one or two or three, but FOUR performances by KARA members. They did splendid throughout the performances, Pandora in the magnificent red costume and hat (the best outfit thus far) was so strong!

Dazzling Red was irresistable. Cole and the other girls were setting the stage on fire with their sexy moves. :gemadmire:

Mystic White, on the other hand, amazed with a melodious song and their subtle and innocent mermaid dance.

• 3 weeks later...

love the way SBS did to KARA performance this year. it's so great to see jiyoung lead the mystic white just like a impermanent leader :gemcheer:

even though the way i see that nicole only got a small portion in the dazzling red song, still such a good song for me :gemheart:

• 2 weeks later...

I read that Jiyoung tweeted that she made a mistake, was it from not being able to get her coat back on properly at 1:40 or 2:22 during Pandora? At around 2:22 it looks like she may have forgotten her place, but I'm not too sure. Either way, it was a great performance; I really liked the intro and they all looked great.

Edited by thekillerkat