[Caps/Gifs] Leader's Honey

chupachups

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I just got done watching their recent performance on Music Bank and Gyuri did not look well.

Looking at the comments below the video, it seems like I'm not the only one that noticed it as well. She looked like she was about to collapse or something. I'm thinking she's sick because at times she was a little wobbly (is that how you spell it?).

Awww...I hope she's okay. FIGHTING!

Here's the video from CodeAnalysis.

P.S. This is my first time starting a topic and I'm a little nervous that I didn't properly do something. I apologize in advance.

oh she looks a bit sick... :/ hope its nothing bad... get well soon gyul :/

Gyul was totally out of it today. Her posture was all wobbly, i hope she's alright.

http://i42.tinypic.com/24vsmqd.jpg

It looks like she sprained her ankle... am I right? oh i hope she's okay :D

i think she's gonna have a hard time tonight thinking about her mistakes on stage..

^D:

;~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~;

omg Gyul must've really been gritting her teeth in the performance.

I hope she's not pushing herself a lot these days.

She needs rest and medical attention T_T

wow. but going through that performance so well with so much pain... >.< I can't imagine doing anything like that.

my respect level for her professionalism went up like 23049823094823940820%.

but dang, thank goodness Hara was there to support her down the stairs.

These days Hara's really starting to grow on me.

I always thought she was really pretty, but I've just recently started to watch random KARA things on youtube and she really has this great personality and she really cares about the other members so genuinely.

Oh Gyuri :lol:! I think she was holding her breath throughout the whole perf, her falling down was so heartbreaking. The girls sure have to run off stage fast. I'm glad Hara was their to help her. I know it's not their fault but I was kinda iffy at the next performers who just stared at Gyuri w/o even trying to help her. Oh I know they were probably like 'WAIT WHAT?' but w/e I'm overprotective of our strong Gyuleader >:]. Were those girls at the end screaming bcs she fell or screaming for the performers? (just my wishful thinking that Kamilia would cheer for Gyuri ehe)

I hope she's alright today on Inkigayo!! Thanks for sharing the fancam!