[2013.01.05] Park Gyuri Debut in Drama, changed into an Actress..Alongside Thunder

yuda

2013010310452609101.jpg

Park Gyuri and Thunder get together on a drama.

KARA's Park Gyuri and MBLAQ's Thunder got casted as the main lead for the latest MBC Dramanet "Nail Salon Paris".

For Park Gyuri, this work will be her first step to become a real actress. Before Park Gyuri made an appearance as a cameo in "What is Mom" and show acting skills on Japanese Drama "URAKARA" together with the other members, however as a main lead in a drama this time will be the first.

Thunder has made appearance as child actor on last year's "Padam Padam". It was a short appearance but able to show a big presence and pretty visual.

On another node, "Nail Shop Paris" is scheduled to air on March and planned to centered around a beauty shop. At the present, it's working on finalizing the cast.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201301031045260910

I almost screamed when I saw the NEWSEN link with both Gyuri and Thunder photos, lol. I love MBLAQ and Thunder is my favorite member, I'm so happy! I wonder how they'll look on screen, ah, those flawless beings ♥

Thank you so much for translating the article!

woooot~~~~ goddess as the lead? wow~~~~

nail salon so i'm guessing that her role would be sassy and stuff?

who knows but for sure, she'll do great!

2013 is starting to be a great year for kara as i see ;)

yes! I've always wanted our girls to try acting! i'm definitely watching this.

and why am i not surprised it's airing on mbc? i swear, mbc loves gyuri :D

i hope they release more about her character, or drama in general.

i'm curious to know if she's going to be a lead or whatever

and is thunder going to be her..partner[?]. ahh gawsh! i can't wait!

but after this, i hope she gets some rest. they've been working nonstop since like what, 2010/Jumping era?

in my head thinking is it gyuri unnie dating with son of MBC CEO,,LOL!!

hope they give the impact for the audience even i did not to expected by them but at least it is a good collaboration

and i also curious about the story line it is,,

i think it's true what hammie said that this year is the busiest than last year..

Edited by gurlz92

I know Gyuri is going to do well, and i wish her the best. Also i am curious about her caracter, role and story of the drama. Who knows i might even watch it.

woaaaah XD can't wait for her drama.. I am so Happy, I agreeed to myasally! i was expecting that her co-actor is Seungho. but that's okay.. first drama and already the main cast. you are really great yeoshin!!! :D way to go for our yeoshin!!! :)

yes i think so. its just so unusual for me to see her look cute than her usual goddess sexy. that hairstyle used to be jiyoung's lol!!

Update: another pic

BAcx0zmCIAAx3zR.jpg

Edited by Deaththekid