[2013.01.07] 'Hallyu Queen' KARA "We are happy because we achieved our dream to perform in Tokyo Dome, next goal is

yuda

41381842.png

Girl group KARA successfully became the first Korean Girl Group to perform at Japan Tokyo Dome and revealed their next goal for the first time.

At the afternoon of January 6th on the press conference of KARA first concert ‘KARASIA-2013 Happy New Year in TOKYO DOME, in front of reporters KARA (Park Gyuri, Han Seungyeon, Nicole, Goo Hara, Kang Jiyoung) opened their mouth about their 'Next dream after Tokyo Dome'.

At press conference of STEP Comeback on September 2011, press conference of 2012 Japan Arena Tour Concert, KARA keep on saying that their dream was to perform at Tokyo Dome. Now after they achieved it, they chose "Entering Europe" and "2nd Tokyo Dome Show" to be their next goal.

KARA members at the end of their short discussion on the spot said in unison "we want to go to Europe". Nicole also added "we only performed in Paris before. if we can, we also want to go to other Europe countries"

Hara displayed her wish “After debuting in Japanese, our first goal was to attend Kouhaku Uta Gassen, next it was Tokyo Dome. i want to express my thanks to the members and fans since we able to achieved those in short period of time. This time is our first time to perform at Tokyo dome, however if possible next time we want to make the 2nd show in Tokyo Dome."

On the other note, on this day 45000 people filled Japan's largest dome Tokyo Dome for KARA's first solo concert and the concert ended well. Before this, last year KARA has made their first Japanese tour KARASIA in 6 cities around Japan (Yokohama, Osaka, Nagoya, Fukuoka, Tokyo) with 12 shows in total and brought around 150000 people.

Source: http://enews24.interest.me/news/03/4205651_1164.html

Fighting for Europe tour! and eventually world tour!!

i hope they'd bring KARASIA to other asian countries too ><

very proud and happy for our angels

they truly deserve their achievements and by staying true to themselves

also congrats to dsp hehehehe^^

Edited by jerism

"we only performed in Paris before." :shocked: :scared: :blink: WHEN did they do this?!?!? OMGG!! i just failed...i only know that they went there for photoshoot and perfume thing but i never knew they performed there...unless she was talking about the club? LOL

anyways, even though it is Europe and not Canada, i'm still looking forward to it!!! It is ouri KARA's dreams! :gemshout: 2nd Tokyo Dome concert, cant wait! Next year I WILL GO!!!!! :refreshed: hahah thanks for translating the news!!! :gemcheer:

p.s. I love these special emoticons which I never knew we can used in the thread..lol im slow..

Europe tour, 2nd Tokyo Dome, don't forget about World Tour girls!

Congrats for awesome Tokyo Dome concert. I will go to their 2nd Tokyo Dome xD

So proud! This is Kara era!

thank you for translating ^^

Edited by coedaz

Yes come to Europe, WE HAS COOKIES. On a sad note, they will probably not come to east europe only west, so i might not get to see them, bugger.

Honestly I want KARA World Tour (even though my country will never hold KARA's show)!!! I would love a world tour, but I wouldn't want to see KARA adapting to western music too much. Western music tends to be sexier and needs some strong and, sometimes, indecent lyrics. I love KARA the way they are right now, wouldn't want to see a huge transformation to enter European Market

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! Great for KARA. Such big dreams and maybe a goal a little bit hard to achieve but I know with their hardwork and determination, KARA can accomplish any goal they have in mind. Keep it up guys and always remember that us Kamilias are behind you all the way. We will never fail to support and love you FOREVER :D