[2013.01.07] "Lost much weight" KARA Nicole, recent picture 'Stop diet now!'

yuda

34227634.png

A picture of Nicole who has excessively lost weight became a hot topic.

Recently on some online community, a picture title "Recently Nicole lost weight and became all skins and bones" has been uploaded. The picture that Nicole uploaded by herself into twitter not too long ago with caption "I Love Strawberry" coupled with a screen cap of Nicole's performance in Dazzling red at SBS Gayo Daejun.

On the first picture, Nicole showed her natural self with disheveled hair and bare face. but the image of her lost much weight stands out. There are lots of opinion said that her cheeks lost too much weight and looks sick. On the performance picture too, nicole flaunted her cheeks that have lost weight and slim bodyline however there are also lots of response saying her special cute and lively images has faded.

Netizen who saw the picture wrote various comments "Nicole stop diet right now!", "Your face looks like a patient. Looks sick", "It's alright to get some weight ", "Girl group member still looks pretty even after diet hard."

Source: http://news.sportsseoul.com/read/entertain/1126209.htm

yup coz when you pout, your cheeks don't get sunken. although i don't mind her putting on some weight, i don't think she's too thin. for the sickly-looking selca photoset, it's the angle+no makeup+filter that did that.

Agreed wholly with your statement.

Uh. I hadn't noticed her cheeks before. It's true that on the picture they do seem a bit abnormal... But then again, if I never noticed efore I guess it normally doesn't show ? Maybe a bad picture in that regard ? I don't know...

I think that Nicole's body looks the best it ever did. Her abs look deliciously nomnomnom-able and her legs are now truly perfect. But truthfully, I prefered her look during her university show. Rounder fuller face and puffy cheeks. It was just so cute and beautiful.

Ah~ can't have everything right ?

I just hope Nicole is healthy and that she gets to treat herself once in a while.

Edited by TuElite

She does look skinnier but as for her looking sick, i don't think so. I've always noticed her cheeks weren't as ..how do i say..chubby? but she looked great now and then

Her body is definitely more toned now though

and man, one minute people are saying they should lose weight and the next, they tell them to stop..it's all just too much.

and if she still is dieting, i just hope it's a healthy diet..

yup coz when you pout, your cheeks don't get sunken. although i don't mind her putting on some weight, i don't think she's too thin. for the sickly-looking selca photoset, it's the angle+no makeup+filter that did that.

Agreed too. She doesn't have to diet too much though, I get why people are saying she looks too thin or sickly in the photo.

But personally, I think she's fine. Even in the Dazzling Red clip where they exit the photo frames, she still looks good. But she can try to enjoy her food a little more, she has the room to put on some weight and don't take it too hard.

She doesn't look that bad, it's just the picture that's crappy. To be honest i haven't notived her loosing to much weight to begin with, if you ask me she's fine.

She is slimmer, but I don't think she looks deadly sick or anything. I think Nicole is smart enough to know her own body. Also, she's not starving herself. She is eating healthy and doing excercise routines religiously. It's quite normal. I do wish that she could have the freedom to eat whatever she wants without being judged. That's something I wish for all celebrities actually.

I think it's just a bad set of pictures. I actually feel like she's a little thicker now, like she's found the perfect balance. During their step comeback she was WAY too thin, but yet people applauded her for her weight loss and toned body. She looks healthier now than she did then. Although I did like it when she was bigger, she didn't have confidence. So I'm glad she seems to have found a good balance where she's healthy and confident.

True that, but Hara can't help it. She loves to it but her metabolism still keeps her thin.

I know what you. It's shocking that Hara actually got thinner, though. She was super thin before (think Invincible Youth), but she's lost weight even since then.

Honestly, I think Nicole is the healthiest looking idol out there. I do wish she would allow herself to splurge and eat the things she wants more often, she works out so much I'd think she can afford to.

Netizen's just can't ever be pleased. It's either you're getting fat or you're getting too skinny. And they need to learn that a photo is very deceiving. One bad angle and they'll think you've had plastic surgery lol.

Whether or not she is too thin its still nice to see people showing concern over her health. I guess sometimes their company require them to diet for various activities so they will look thinner than before. Anyway Nicole seems like a pretty healthy idol to me(how many girl idols have abs like hers :)) seeing as she exercises regularly and eats well. If anything she should try and get more sleep although that depends on her schedule too

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...