[2013.01.07] KARA Nicole-Jiyoung,

yuda

11330606.png

Nicole and Jiyoung revelation saying that both want to trade their roles in the collaboration in one of the end of year performance.

Yesterday (1/6) KARA's 2013 Japan First Concert "KARASIA 2013 Happy New Year in Tokyo Dome" took place in Japan Tokyo Dome.

In the press conference that opened before the show start, Nicole and Jiyoung mentioned a topic about Dazzling Red and Mystic White collaboration that was performed in SBS Gayo Daejun and sparks interest.

On the press conference Nicole said "(in the collaboration) jiyoungie really grown up a lot, and it was an opportunity to be able to show own image" and "Jiyoung able to showed off her own charms and since our maknae shines i felt proud " complimented Jiyoung's Mystic White performance.

Jiyoung responded "I saw Nicole onnie's Dazzling Red and she looks pure" also added "though we are the same team, i only looked at Nicole onnie she really shines".

However shortly after she also said "One thing that i regret, i also want to try a sexy thing, honestly i wanted to be in Dazzling Red team" revealing her desire.

Nicole replied "I was the one wanted to do Mystic White, i also want to try something pure" expressing her complaint and evoking laughters.

KARA is the first Korean Girl Group to hold a concert in Tokyo Dome, 45000 seats were sold out

Source: http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?newsid=20130107092328976

Thanks for the Translations!

I think they both did great on their respective teams but it would have been nice to see them out of their comfortable zone as well :lol:

It will be an unique experience for my eyes to see Jing dancing over sexily like that. It's good to see they are willing to do things out of their current image scope.

Nicole has been vocal about wanting to be in Mystic White since the beginning. I never knew JiYoung was really interested to be part of Dazzling Red (her reaction to DR rehearsing was "woah! omg!").

Both did outstandingly well for their group, but JiNi wanting to try something different only shows that they will surprise and amaze us more in the future. It's definitely a great great time to be Kamilia.

Darn! They should have let JiNi trade roles. I wanted to see Cole in innocent Mystic White. Then again, I am really pleased to see sexy Cole performing in Dazzling Red too. I really enjoy both of her performing sides.

But oh well, their existing concepts die hard... and I guess they were allocated their roles based on that. Just hope that Dazzling Red and Mystic White makes special appearances on Inkigayo and trade their songs, but that's impossible :teary:

Edited by Redresonance

I wants to see Jiyoung in red and Nicole in White TOO. MAKE IT HAPPEN :D:D. TO be honest Jiyoung isn't a kid anymore, they should let her try out some sexy concepts, I think it will suit her.

=] i love how those two are always encouraging. It shows great teamwork and really they're so honest at the time same time! Expressing their desires to have the other person's role, but still "fighting on" the other member. That's true sisterhood.

Cute! JiNi are always supporting each other, like real sisters! I wish I could see them in other concepts, Nicole in a cute, pure dance and Jing in a sexy, fierce dance. I guess we'll only have to wait for DSP to try something like that, in the mean time I'll just sit here and enjoy Mystic White and Dazzling Red performances. And of course I'll keep on cheering JiNi couple cuz...they are cute!! LOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...