[2013.01.08] 'Trend Discovery' Strong Candidate for Female MC are Lee Jia, Goo Hara, Kim Heesun

yuda

58150217.png

SBS new variety program 'Trend Discovery' are looking for a female MC to join the current MC Shin Hyunjoon Lee Soogeun and Kwanghee.

'Trend Discovery' is a variety program which the cast will give information about the latest trend by experience it by themselves and will be broadcast on the 25th and February 1st. The male MC Shin Hyunjoon, Lee Soogeun, and Kwanghee took participation on the filming together with guest Baseball Star Ryu Hyunjin.

'Trend Discovery' Bae Sungwoo PD revealed "We are searching for a trendy and beauty female MC to take part together with the male MC, Actress Lee Jia, KARA's Goo Hara, Top Star Kim Heesun, Model Jang Yoonjoo and Goo Eunae are the top candidates. We will decide as soon as possible." He also added "Our present discussion is all of the candidates for the MC are the trend setter in entertainment industry. The female MC is someone who match well with the current trend, and will be an important rule while the casts are experiencing the trend and it will be fun to watch."

The producer are working in choosing a fashionista with outstanding beauty with easy-going personality that will make the program more interesting.

Source: http://news.sportsseoul.com/read/entertain/1126838.htm

a fashionista (check!) with outstanding beauty (check!) with easy-going personality (check!) that will make the program more interesting (definitely check!).

This is a good opportunity for Hara. She has the variety skills, the MC skills, and fashion trend sense to pull this off.

I hope she gets this so we can see her more on TV.

Wow, seriously, even if this show doesn't sound really interesting to me, the description totally fits hara!

I mean look at her, she's definitely a fashionista with an easy-going personality.

And come on, her and kwanghee being on the same show would just be hilarious! :D

Well fashionista, easy-going and Drop dead gorgeous do certainly fit Hara. I just hope she can make time for this show with karas bussy upcoming schedule as it will be nice to see Kara in more variety programs.

a fashionista (check!) with outstanding beauty (check!) with easy-going personality (check!) that will make the program more interesting (definitely check!).

haha, indeed!

I hope she gets it, Hara's really easy-going, fashionista, funny and she's a great entertainer. :wub:

It would be awesome it Hara gets it ^-^ I'm not really a fan of that kind of show and Hara is not my "bias" per say but I love KARA, I love all the girls, I'm rooting for them all :) and I would def watch it!

She's funny, beautiful, and really good when it comes to know about the new fashion trends :harac3:

• 2 weeks later...

The female MC is someone who match well with the current trend, and will be an important rule while the casts are experiencing the trend and it will be fun to watch."

The producer are working in choosing a fashionista with outstanding beauty with easy-going personality that will make the program more interesting.

No need to long explanation, you're talking about Hara right?? :gemhoho:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...