HamCole sub-unit. What do you think?

iammai

BAap60CCcAANcmX.jpg

cr karaboard

no other details of source so currently a rumor until official statement from dsp

EDIT: Just came out! This is FAKE: a fan-made list from the dc gallery. We been troll'd!!! HAHAHA!!!

SeungYeon and Nicole are listed here in a list of sub-units releasing for 2013.

What do you guys think?

Personally, I'd love for it to be a fierce concept and see HamCole dance like in

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I CAN NOT WAIT TIL APRIL >/////<

i hope it's true and that they'll have a kinda "break it" theme, a more hip-hop? hahaha

maybe just more dance to show off nicole's moves and hopefully we get to see ham's popping again

-on the side note, i hope rainbow will comeback before hamcole's rumored debut on april

Edited by jerism

HAMCOLE!! I hope this is not April Fool yo..YAY i cant wait!! Awkward couple work together!! Im sure Ham gonna write the lyric..remember 'secret project'?April,i cant wait!

Personally, I'd love for it to be a fierce concept and see HamCole dance like in

or like in Break It, unpredictable couple can be EPIC sometimes!!! and I think HamCole has perfect package to make awesome subunit

although I didn't predict KARA will have subunit...

Of course I approve. HamCole have it all--singing, dancing, charisma, stage presence, attitude, versatility, dedication.

Although I think they should add Hara- she would make the subunit more popular and successful. On the one hand, it would focus more on dancing. But very few -none?- female subunits are that good on dancing. On the other hand, people would berate their vocals weakened by Hara. But I dont think thats a concern. Just limit her lines. All can be forgiven as long as Seungyeon does her powerful belting and Nicole rapping.

Anyways, HamCole is versatile enough for any concept. Whether its fierce like Break It or ballads like I Am... Actually it'll be very interesting if Hammie raps as well. She only did it once, and it wasnt that bad. If she does it in her natural language Korean, she would be more confident.

I think we all hoping for a break it concept, seungyeon and nicole both have a great image to pull off the break it concept. I happy that cole and seungyeon is paired up together, because I believe with them together they were have powerhouse vocals, and fierce concept. I hope it true, I want to see cole and seungyeon with a fierce concept, not something cute. Something with a powerful house song, so they can show their vocals, but something that they can dances to alot. I hope that cole doesn't just rap and seungyeon sing, I want both of them to sing.

I hope this true! and it will be on more of an r&b or hip hop style, where they can show off their strong vocals. Or DSP will be wasting nicole's and hammie's potential. I hope it's a strong and catchy style instead of the usual cute style. Maybe a really catchy dance song would be good too. Regardless I hope DSP gives Nicole projects and roles to do.... she needs more solo actvities!

Edited by aaaanaaaa44

I really didn't think the dsp will make sub-units for kara

I agree with iammai , I hope to see concept nearly to song again and again

and with new concept. I hope it will be big beat in k-pop

I can't wait to heard more information about HamCole

when there are kara there are must adorable working

I don't know why but I just don't like subunits. It makes me feel left out for the other members. But since it's Kara, I'm going to support it anyways. I'm just excited to see all their new activities.

I guess this makes sense seeing how these two aren't really prone for acting. So subunit for HamCole and acting for the rest?

Edited by goldfish524

^

There was a discussion about sub-units before and I did say I don't really like the idea of splitting up an already small group, but if KARA does have a sub-unit then I'll support it all the way.

Cole doesn't have a lot of projects (esp she can't get acting gigs coz her pronunciation is off and she's afraid of variety shows) so sans a solo release, a sub-unit one is okay.

subunit name : KARASYNC get it?

SY = Seungyeon

NC = Nicole

wow i'm a genius

you are genius @Karabunga XD love it love it... I can't wait for their performance.. aaaahhh want to see that popping Hamster again and more skilled dancing Nicole.. kyaaaa... I CAN NOT CALM DOWN!!!!!

It was totally unexpected! I'd not be surprise with GyulHam, HaNi or HamJing but HamCole, woaaah, that's great also! (:
I hope it's true, I can't wait for PoppingHam and DancingQueenCole :wub:
The vocals plus dance skills!

As long as Gyuri is on a drama, is DSP also preparing something for Jing and Hara too? /excited-for-KARA-2013/

Unless the members of a sub unit needed some exposure boost due to their decreasing popularity, i don't really understand the reason/purpose behind the creation of a sub unit. Especially for a group which already has equal individual popularity amongst its members like KARA. A sub unit of a group will get more exposure than the other group members, thus creating exposure/publicity discrepancy amongst the group members/ This could lead to internal conflicts, or even worse, a group break up(?). Is there a marketing value to this idea? Anyone care to enlighten me on this?

m021.gif?w=50&h=50