Official Nail Shop Paris Thread

eliza.hara구1

Gyuri thanks the cast and staff of 'Nail Salon Paris' KARA-Gyuri_1372449129_af_org.jpgWith the conclusion of her starring drama, Gyuri made sure to thank all the staff and cast of her drama 'Nail Salon Paris'!

The last episode of the drama aired yesterday, and she tweeted, "I had fun watching 'Nail Salon Paris' until the end.. The 10 weeks passed by in the blink of an eye ㅠ Thank you so much again to the actors and staff who led the lacking female lead so well... I hope we can see each other with a good image again ... :D"

What did you think about this drama and Gyuri's role?

Tip: itsme

Yeah was kind of thinking the same thing.

Maybe it was an open ending so Bani could be with both? Since her mother said if things don't work out Alex would be there?

So if you like one or the other it's open enough to choose? Maybe the child was born before the transformation it wasn't really detailed.

Episode 10 left me scratching my head but Bani chose Kei and that's all that matters to me. Sorry to all Gyul male fans but i ship Gyul with Jae Rim too! @Dweji-Tokki do you have the links for The Talk Show Queen Concer with English subtitles?

Hey ^_^ I have the full episode downloaded and also cuts on youtube but unfortunately none are subbed :/ If you want I can give you the RAW links . 4 eeep worthy moments I caught in the interview , despite my weak Korean :

1. Gyuri is Jae Rim's favourite Kara member. Gyuri was like wow ... I knew Ji Hoo likes Ji Young and ChunDong likes SeungYeon ... but I had no clue abt Jae Rim ... and then shez like ... aaahh ... JiHoo's on and on about Suzy , and ChunDong has his pick ... I have no one cept for Jae Rim (since hez the only one who picked her). Heh . And then the host asked JaeRim how come he never told Gyuri ? And JaeRim is like "Bulpeon-haeso" ... Now ... That word literally means uncomfortable ... but I doubt thats what he meant ... I think he meant he was shy or something.

2. The host was asking the guys to describe Gyuri in one word ... I didnt get what ChunDong said . JiHoo said Gyuri was the 'Vitamin' on the sets ... now WHATEVER that means *rolls eyes* (personally JiHoo kinda bums me off -_- ) and Jae Rim was like "Chakkhan Yoja" ... which kinda means ummm ... "Good hearted woman ?"

3. Jae Rim was like when Gyuri is in her feminine get up, hez afraid to even touch her casually.. like he gets awkward and conscious (cuz shez so beautiful and gets a man flustered) but when they are in character and shez dressed like a man ... it becomes easier for them to communicate and he can thump her back and go "Yaa Imma , lets go for a drink" etc . (in the drama) ... and then Gyuri brings her face really close to him and he gets REALLY shy and red in the face and looks down and smiles and says "Please dont do that " ^___^

4. The host asks Gyuri as to who is her fav guy amongst them all ... and both her and JaeRim look really shy and awkward ... and start fumbling for words and the host tries to ease up and asks whoz closest to her ideal type ... and you can SO tell she says Jae Rim ... and then the host makes it even easier for her by asking which CHARACTER is her fav ... and she fumbles for a long time .. and finally with a REALLY red face says Kay, played by Jae Rim ... ofcourse you can see Jae Rim blushing furiously when the host prods him and gives him a look and hez like Yeah, Kay is My fav character too. LOL

Edited by Dweji - Tokki

that's so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!

I also ship them together. He's so manly... perfect for our Goddess. I can picture them together :)

thanks for the translations!! Now I can watch knowing what's going on hehehe!!

Edited by Karen_Belen

I want more of this drama. I enjoyed it and I ship Jae Rim and Gyuri couple. Even in the drama they look like they are just meant to be together.

Yayyy :D one more GyuRim shipper ^^

Hi5*

If you ship GyuRim ... you must watch the MBC Talk Concert Queen interview !!! Its full of GyuRim moments ^^

Jaerim is Kay right? If so... I LOVE THEMMMM!!! And the ending was a PLOT TWIST!!! I didn't really expect them to be Gumihos! LOL...But, I like GYULmiho XoX hehehe

Yup ! JaeRim is the uber HOT Kay :D

And the plot of the drama ., to be honest ... is something I prefer to watch with half my brain asleep lol. The writing was AWFUL, to put it nicely. But Song JaeRim & Gyuri's chemistry made is rocking . I watched it only for the two of them !! :D

Yup ! JaeRim is the uber HOT Kay :D

And the plot of the drama ., to be honest ... is something I prefer to watch with half my brain asleep lol. The writing was AWFUL, to put it nicely. But Song JaeRim & Gyuri's chemistry made is rocking . I watched it only for the two of them !! :D

LMFAO! Yeah there were some awful scripts. ESP when Alex checked the nails of the girl that has a ghost boyfriend (too much sex) XoX LOL That was really awkward and funny at the same time!!! And uhh, was Alex supposed to be the first guy? XD If so, I think this is my first drama where the girl actually ends up with the second guy! Gyahhh, Jaerim is too cute! No sense of direction, super cheesy with their first kiss! XoX lmao

• 3 weeks later...