eliza.hara구1

omo omo guys .. NSP with english subs on dramafever is outt !~

Episode 1 - http://www.dramafever.com/drama/4271/1/Nail_Shop_Paris/?ap=1

Episode 2 - http://www.dramafever.com/drama/4271/2/Nail_Shop_Paris/?ap=

CREDIT DRAMAFEVER

If anyone is interested , there's softsubs available too

you can check on this twitter account : https://twitter.com/ADSkingofbeer

use the sthm srts' to sync with the MKV version on Mediabox :D

The style that this drama is filmed is very similar to Japanese dramas. Each episode has a specific story that can stand on its own and each time there isa solution that gives satisfaction to viewers. The settings is very staged and planned ahead of time while action sequences move quickly without filming nonsense crying scenes that doesn't contribute anything. (meaning the dialogues can't be filmed just anywhere. The scenes all require a specific place or else the plot will not work.)

Of course Korean filming methods isn't bad at all. But this way of filming isn't bad either.

Actually the normal length for Japanese dramas is also around 10. Even then it's pretty long. Usually the longest is around 12 episodes unless it's a historical drama or a daily drama.

Usually if it requires more than 12 episodes they take a break and release a second season as seen in japanese boys over flowers or the sensei dramas.

If nsp becomes very popular, i wonder what the chances are for a second season??? XD... very very rare in korean dramas. But, seeing as how this only 10 episodes I don't see why not! :D

I like this fast pace and new style. It's new a refreshing to see!

Edited by eseul

^

interesting analysis you have there ~ i don't really watch Japanese drama ... so i was wondering why 10 episodes ? Now i roughly know why after reading some analysis on KH/AKPforum hehe !!

I think this drama is like healing ? (didn't they said nsp is like healing on MBC Queen talk concert or maybe they didnt lol) , its interesting .. its like they have each different story on each episode ... reminded me of Urakara lolz ~

Have not watched the drama with subs , maybe i'll get better understanding of the drama concept !

eOw8KrR.jpg

why ALEX haha !!

i3FUBuriBscw.gif

Speaking as objectively as possible (which isn't easy coz of the KARA bias thing), although Gyul hasn't acted in quite a long time, her acting on NSP was actually pretty good. I don't see her over-acted or over-reacted in any of the scenes. It seems like she had studied her role pretty thoroughly. In some intense scenes, i was even unaware that Bunny was actually Gyul. xD

I guess her coffee prince cameo did play a part Haha

I wont say she acted very well ... but she acted just nice for her role ...

In future i would like to see gyul in horror or maybe gumiho related drama/movie Haha !

I watched the drama with subs , it seems like this nail shop is not your average nail shop :P

Like Bani , me is so curious about this nail shop too :P & Im suspicious about the shop owner , she has that evil vibe, okay maybe not evil :gemnoway:

but like she's planning or hiding something hahaha !! :gemhoho:

And :VxmQu:

BJq5Uu_CMAA2xMq.jpg

9ae92fcfb91f45be8d1f1da.png

( First scene of the first episode...
Shooting through the twists and turns....
Gyul that you had a hard time lens of the camera is not match...
(CG processing finally) )

translated by postimpressionism @ AKP forum

so cute !!

97377c63d7eb2a8764a7726960956aa7_sBBqnJ5

credit EverKara

^

interesting analysis you have there ~ i don't really watch Japanese drama ... so i was wondering why 10 episodes ? Now i roughly know why after reading some analysis on KH/AKPforum hehe !!

I think this drama is like healing ? (didn't they said nsp is like healing on MBC Queen talk concert or maybe they didnt lol) , its interesting .. its like they have each different story on each episode ... reminded me of Urakara lolz ~

Yeah, there are certain ppl complaining that it seems too choppy and slopped together. But actually, it's just a different filming style. Every director and project is different and you can't really judge the whole drama on 2 episodes.

I'm used to watching all kinds of films and dramas from main land china, korean, japanese, to American. Each country has a drastically different style of filming if you really study it because the cultures are different. I don't think it's a bad idea to try other styles though some people might not be used to it.

And to the people who is saying, "gyuri doesn't make a good guy character." They forget Yeoju isn't boyish. She knows how to style herself and walk in heels. She knows how to talk and act like a fierce lady. I'm sure she had her fair share of men in her past since she's such a popular writer too. If you make me (a regular girl) dress as a guy, there is NOOOO way I can act like a perfect guy. Yeoju is probably a hundred times better than me anyway.

I really admire Yeoju's character who cut her hair (though it's a wig) without a second thought for her new novel.

Yeoju's character actually reminds me of Gyuri a lot. I remember her saying in an interview, there was one agency who said, "If you get plastic surgery, we will sign you." And her mother was sitting right next to her. Gyuri said she felt embarrassed and sad that her own mother had to hear such things. I remember Gyuri also said, "I promised I will become very popular with my natural face and they will regret the most."

I need to go, will continue more.

Edited by eseul