• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
ELJunRa

Official Nail Shop Paris Thread

446 posts in this topic

a teaser for this week ? xD

BK13_gfCQAAfH_B.jpg

credit @nailshop2013

Kara’s Park Gyuri Solo Interview Part 2: “There Will Be A Scene Where I Kiss A Girl”

park-gyuri-wide-2-800x450.jpg

Park Gyuri had a chance to take time out of her busy schedule to sit down for an interview with Ilgan Sports where she opened up about her recent acting project in the crossdressing drama “Nail Shop Prince.”

Click here to read Part 1: “I Was Attracted to Crossdressing Projects..”

_

While you crossdressed, you also showed some skin

“It’s still just a taste [of the drama]. Later on, there will be a scene where I kiss a girl. There are quite a few intense scenes to the point that other actors asked me worriedly, ‘Will you be okay?’ While I’m acting, I’m not Kara’s Gyuri. Rather, I’m one of the actors so I think it’s something I should do.”

_Han Seungyeon is also in the middle of filming with SBS’s drama “Jang Ok Jung, Live in Love”

“Since the filming schedule got pushed back, more will be shown towards the latter half. There are plans for her to make more appearances so people don’t have to worry. Since both of us don’t have much acting experience, we try to take care of each other’s health rather than give advice on our acting. We give each other vitamins and talk about how we can optimize on sleep.”

_How long do you plan on being a singer?

“Nowadays, the line between singers, actors and comedians have been blurred. I don’t want to set a set timeframe on my career. Shouldn’t I keep going until my fans stop loving me?”

_How long do you plan on dating?

“I think that now’s a good time to start dating. There are quite a number of people publicly dating. Even so, I still prefer dating quietly without other people knowing. Rather than a guy who’s good looking, I like a guy who I’m deeply interested in.”

credit http://www.soompi.com/2013/05/22/karas-park-gyuri-solo-interview-part-2-there-will-be-a-scene-where-i-kiss-a-girl/'>Soompi

whoa ~ another lucky one to get kissed by goddess ^^ :syc6::nc1::harac::jyc1:

OMG~ I like Kei~ lol.. like how he jealous when Bunny was with other guy.. Ah~~
His action is so cute and manliness ..xDDD Alex is not my type.. lol
Btw, what i am worrying is that the girl...>.< (since gyuri had many experience with Kara's members.. >.<) :phew::phew:
KEI~~ :geminluv:

I can't believe there is gonna be a gyulxgirl kiss... my mind is .lkjhgtrtyuioiuytrtyui. MADNESS!

Gyuri kiss a Girl @@

I love GyulHam couple, so if it's real, i'll replace face's that girl by Ham's face :))))

well, this might not be her first attempt to kiss a girl~

she probably already did with the KARA girls :thankful:

zXetvHW.jpg

y08Pm2M.jpg

qb0xUDa.jpg

cr twitter

kiss scene with a girl????? :shocked:

i remember she was kiss nicole before n now she will kiss another girl again. Oh My Goddess :nc5:

Gyulmiho

IMG_8429.jpg?type=w800

IMG_8432.jpg?type=w800

IMG_8440.jpg?type=w800

IMG_8526.jpg?type=w800

^

LOL and her fantasy story continues ! hahaha !

more kei-bani scenes :P

Thanks for sharing :D

Official MV for Gyuri's OST is out

confusing ending of the MV ! who will she end up with :o

I am so curious about who she gets with!

I find her and Alex so cute together!!! I'm rooting for Alex and Gyuri!!!

After looking at the MV, I guess that she will end up with Kei. I prefer Kei to Alex :gemhappy:

Look carefully at 3:24 and 3:30

^

well those hands + color of clothings does matches the 3:30 mark xD SPOILERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Is this posted ?

lPoIVUi.jpg

mayLdnk.jpg

vqqSmBm.jpg

credit Zephyrean

I thinks it's Kei too~ And Kei is way better than Alex.*my opinion*
I am shipping Kei-Bunny~ xDD
Hope for next episode~How Kei will react for Bunny kissed Alex???
:geminluv::geminluv:

BLA9eC3CIAAc_uF.jpg

BLA9ObaCMAAUdZP.jpg

credit @kafahr

Episode 5 is just out and I already wanted the next episode! Why is a week so far awayyy :crybaby:

Thanks for sharing the MV! I really want to watch this drama, but I never watch a show until every episode is out. I hate the suspense each week lol.

^

Oh my, goldfish, how can you restrain yourself with all the spoilers and screencaps floating around. Admirable!

So let's see

Ep1&Ep2 = introduction

Ep3 = Kei reveal

Ep4 = Jin reveal

Ep5 = Bani reveal

Ep6 ~ looks like it'll be about Jisoo from the looks of the preview

There's still Alex and the gumiho-boss and maybe the hof owner has his reveal too.

caps from Ep 5

Huu4X8gh.jpg

dzi4nJNh.jpg

ChqfgtFh.jpg

ToStoJZh.jpg

6yR40EAh.jpg

hejUUayh.jpg

EBBjUuFh.jpg

7KBRbeIh.jpgqk5Yssuh.jpg

9jBSahCh.jpg

wITWrC1h.jpg

noZpDohh.jpg

Nkcem3kh.jpg

d50F6c8h.jpg

lBpq8pbh.jpg

APnE5j2h.jpg

jhAe9a2h.jpg

6PRRLEKh.jpg

dMGvQdBh.jpg

dMGvQdBh.jpg

O9XdQlIh.jpg

credit EverKara

Heehe~ Can i have Kei's caps? LOL
Love his new hairstyle.. Support Gyuri's drama but in love with another guy.. >.< LOL