Official Nail Shop Paris Thread

eliza.hara구1

seriously, gyuri is a beautiful woman.

but she makes one cute dude

..she's so small :)

i actually like that wig better than her coffee prince parody one.

i agree!!! this wig is better.. ^_^ i am sooo loving her more and more.. :) the waiting for her drama is killing me!

OMGG Gyuri tomboy ... I find 'him' (gyul) quite charming

2013-02-01_02-14-02.png?w=378&h=630

the set they're using for the drama I suppose,

2013-01-30_23-50-34-png.jpg?w=446&h=593

[c] http://ohthunder.wordpress.com/2013/02/01/photo-fan-taken-130131-thunder-looking-friendly-with-karas-gyuri-at-nail-shop-paris-drama-filming/'>ohthunder

WOW seems like GyuleeStar is preparing support for Gyul's first drama .. Let's show our love to Park Gyuri hahahahaaha

New photos ! look at those heels ...

sam_0436.jpg?w=354&h=630sam_0437.jpg?w=354&h=630

1360049082740.jpg?w=354&h=630sam_0436.jpg?w=370&h=

sam_0412.jpg?w=630&h=354

Source: cd4452, ggugguman @ naver blogs
Re-uploaded by: kamepichan@OhThunder

[c] http://ohthunder.wordpress.com/2013/02/05/photos-drama-130205-handsome-prince-like-thunder-filming-nail-shop-paris-gyuri-and-set-pics/#'>ohthunder

News: 130206 “Park Gyuri – Thunder, Cast in “Nail Shop Paris”… Transform Into Idol Actors”

Posted by kamepichan

KARA’s Park Gyuri and MBLAQ’s Thunder, along with actors Song Jaerim and Jun Jihoo transform into flower boys (kkot minam, literally translates to pretty men) employees at a nail salon.

KARA’s Park Gyuri, MBLAQ’s Thunder, Song Jaerim, and Jun Jihoo have been cast in MBC Drama Net’s “Nail Shop Paris.”

“Nail Shop Paris” is a trendy drama that follows the happenings inside a nail shop where flower boy employees work. Park Gyuri’s transformation into a man and the romance that develops after is expected to gain attention.

A representative said, ” ‘Nail Shop Paris’ casting has already finished, and shooting has started,” he followed with, “To do well in a drama that is set inside a nail shop, the actors personally spent four days learning how to do well, showing their excitement and passion for the drama.”

The acting challenge that Park Gyuri and Thunder’s took on being cast as “idol actors” in “Nail Shop Paris” is already gaining attention.

This is MBLAQ Thunder’s first role as a leading character, showing his passion for acting. He appeared in JTBC’s “Padam Padam,” aired last year, acting alongside a child actor. Though his appearance in that drama was only minor, he gained attention with the quality of his performance and showed people see his potential as an actor.

“Nail Shop Paris” is currently in the process of shooting and is scheduled to be broadcasted in March,.

Source: Daum news article

Translated by: @BlackjackBelle

Posted by: kamepichan @OhThunder

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH PROPER CREDITS

Thanks tel~ Gyul tomboy is arguing xDDDD Now i just wanna know when exactly its gonna starts airing !! xDD

some HQ pics :

1ad21ceeb72047d092df7dd.png
8059521547c14fb8a3d01d5.png
9c764285dd784ab3982256d.png

source : http://ziyeon1219.blog.me/130159833597

[c] Zephyrean @ twitter

dd0mOxm.jpg

Source:
ziyeon1219 @naverblog, @kawaiELFin

Re-uploaded by:
kamepichan@OhThunder

[c] http://ohthunder.wordpress.com

22-23 march , a 2-day Nail Salon Paris drama tour for japanese fans i think ?

CECNA5S.jpg

Gyuree really handsome >_< I wanna know when is this drama really starting ... ?!

Tour Name: KARA Gyuri & MBLAQ Cheondung “Nail Shop PARIS” Special Drama Tour

Tour Period: Sunday 3 nights 4 – March 24 (Thursday) March 21, 2013

Event Date and Time: March 22, 2013 (Friday), 23 (Sat)

Venue: Undecided

capture-20130223-080916.png

Source: greentour.co.jp/event_tour/nailshop

cr: AbsoluteMBLAQ

Japanese fans are sure lucky!

i wanna meet Gyuri face to face + join the fanmeeting + get souvenir from the cast

if only i live in Japan... and have money... i'll definitely go! :refreshed:

but... i don't live in Japan...

the sad life of international fan....

:touched:

20130303_Gyuri.jpg

KARA’s Gyuri to become cross-dressing nail tech for lead role in ‘Nail Salon Paris’

As mentioned previously, KARA's Gyuri will be starring as the lead actress in the upcoming MBC drama ‘Nail Salon Paris‘. Earlier today, more details about her role were revealed!

Gyuri will be teaming up with MBLAQ‘s Thunder, Song Jae Rim, Jun Ji Hoo, and more for the drama. She will be playing Hong Yuh Joo, an internet fiction writer, who disguises herself as a man while working for the trendy nail salon ‘Paris’.

Although Gyuri has experience with musicals and KARA’s Japanese drama, along with a cameo for sitcom ‘What Is Mom‘, this will be the first time she will be holding her own as the lead actress of a drama. ‘

Nail Salon Paris’ will premiere this April so stay tuned!

Source + image: OSEN via Naver

cr: allkpop

Damn they are trolling us. Seriously when is this going to air. I really want to watch this so badly. :gloomy: