Official Nail Shop Paris Thread

eliza.hara구1

Gyuri and Soyoung ^^ BFY3tzuCQAAdHZZ.jpg

Cr: soyoung Han(안소영) @sso0101

규리랑나랑♥ 네일샵파리스도 촬영시작한지 어느덧2달이 훌쩍넘어버렸네요 4월초에 첫방송이니 여러분! 꼬옥 본방사수부탁드려용♥
Edited by haniey

@eljunra, thanks so much for the updates!! i am really looking forward to this drama and these pictures make me more excited!

nweiz, is gyul wearing insoles in the above pics? i was expecting that she`ll be way shorter than the guys when they stood side by side..:P

Additional info:

ALL FILIPINO A+s! It seems that the ‘Nail Shop Paris’ drama trailer will be unveiled during the showcase! Oh no~ now I seriously watch MBLAQ's concert here or I hope someone will post a video. TT_________TT

from gyuri's twitter :

1gngzb.jpg

translation :

[Gyuri]

kekeke this time fans who came to give tribute.. they are attaching the sticker on the water bottle after coming to the place , i said "why are you doing that here kekeke" while helping them out and doing it together.. keke manager oppa took the photo kekeke

translated by yooniqa_

wow our leader are so jjang !

Gyuri is simple just so great. Just deciding to stop whatever she was doing or could be doing to help our fellow kamilias out. A humble goddess after my own heart ;~;. I just had to donate after seeing this. Hope the project Gyulee Star is doing is also successful! :)

So super excited for her drama! :D

More info:

Actress Han So-young will be starring in the new drama Nail-shop Paris by MBC Queen along with Park Gyuri of Kara and MBLAQ Thunder.

Han So-young, (from MBC Everyone’s ‘Singles 2′) will be acting as a Park Gyuri’s best friend who helps Park Gyuri with her disguise as a male. Even though she makes mistakes quite often, she’s a character that you can’t hate. She will also be acting as Thunder’s girlfriend.

Han So-young says, “I’ve been given a role that would be envied by most actresses. I want to try my best to portray myself as a lovely character- almost like from a cartoon.” Han So-young recently received a lot of attention from ‘Singles 2′ where she revealed her 1st place (state-wide) school report.

Nail-shop Paris will be broadcasted on MBC Drama Net and MBC Drama Queen and has been receiving a lot of attention lately for being the first fantasy nail shop based drama.

From another article, ”She (Soyoung) will also be showing a lot of skinship with Thunder as lovebirds”

Source: Naver through Sportsworld
Translated by: ParkHaelin@OhThunder
Posted by: kamepichan@OhThunder

from Gyuri's twitter

ircuq.jpg

6atvw.jpg

translation

gyuri88: support for drama nail shop paris..thank you to gyuleestar who taking care of everyone one by one even to the staffs..!! i don't know what to do since my people taking good care of me again and again like thisㅜㅜthank you...

gyuri88: i will do my best to be even better! gyuleestar thank you~ also to my people who always supporting me from behind me even though i can't see you thank you!

translated by: @yooniqda_

omo! who`s that adorable kid? so cute..

anyway, if thunder is soyoung`s BF and soyoung is gyul`s best friend, will there be a love triangle among them??? AHHH molla!! wanna know who`ll she gonna end up with..

but before that, I`m really hoping the airing date won`t move AGAIN.. T_T

Edited by zhayeph