[2013.01.18] Goo Hara, First Participation in Idol Athletic Championship "Here comes Goosain Bolt"

yuda

81874094.png

KARA's members Goo Hara, Jung Nicole, Kang Jiyoung scheduled to appear on Idol Athletic Championship.

It is revealed by KARA's official DAUM fancafe that KARA will participate on the upcoming Idol Athletic Championship. This is the first time for KARA members to participate in Idol Athletic Championship.

The thing that attracts attention is Goo Hara's participation in women's 100 meters sprint. Goo Hara who got the nickname "Goosain Bolt" because of her speed that is as good as track athlete during a holiday special program, showed off her remarkable skills on other variety programs.

Since it was started on Fall 2010 until last year's Chuseok, the competition had been held 4 times but unfortunately because of busy schedules in Japan, KARA always absent from these competition. During those time, SISTAR's Bora, Dal Shabet's Subin ascended as athletic-dol.

Goo Hara haven't decided which event she will participate in. But she attracts lots of attention since she already known as the athletic-dol even before this Idol Championship started.

Fans already started to guessing the result "Finally Goosain Bolt appear", "Really anticipating Bora-Subin-Hara's three-side fight ", "This is the true Idol Championship."

On another note, this time it's scheduled that idol stars such as ZE:A, Sistar, Nine Muses, etc in total 100 people will participate. This is a chance for rookie idol groups who make their first appearance on Idol Championship to let their faces and names to be known.

Source: http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1358500482452441002

Can't wait! ;;
Last year Hara and Gyuri were participate but they couldn't, now HaNiJing will appear. I'm so looking foward this!

Im sure Goosain Bolt Hara will do great (as long as she reaches the finish line) xD

LOL MTE

gahh, i'm so excited! :) this might be the first time i'm gonna watch a whole episode!

seems like a lot of people's expectations are high and i'm pretty she's feeling a bit worried having to go above and beyond their expectations

but whatever events she's going to be participating in, i'm sure our hara will do her best and enjoy it :) jing&cole too :)

gasklgja, i'm ready for the fancams!

I am so excited!!! Can't wait to watch Goosain Bolt after a long time!!! I am sure Hara will have lots of screen time because she's definitely the one of the spotlights of the show!!! However, Hara, please don't put too much pressure on yourself!!! Fighting!!! :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

KARA has strong athletes! Of course there's our own Goosain Bolt but don't forget our Dream Team 2nd place and extremely competitive Nicole and our raising star: the strong maknae!

I'm sure that whatever the results are our girls will give their best! KARA FIGHTING!!! :refreshed:

(I bet our 88-line will be watching the games at home kekeke~ those lazy oldies! kekeke~ :phew: )