[2013.03.27] Japanese 8th Single - Bye Bye Happy Days

fantomas

I really fall in love with Doki Doki Romance!

Found this song so peacefully for me (:

^

Reading the lyrics, that's definitely no DokiDoki Romance. Well, title was only a rumour. We be good trollz as usual hahahahaha!!! Remember Storyteller?

So far it 's all the rumour flying around, no official confirmation whatsoever by UMJ/DSP. I won't be surprised if this song end up being the B-side of the single only :tongue:

I remmember it so well lol

But i think now is better, we know the song title hahahaha x)

OMG i'm so addicted to Doki Doki Romance now.

I love this song more than GP ><

Edited by hardcolefan

anyone else bought from HMV? it doesnt seem to say that theyd give the card...hmm...lol

im very tempted to get edition C with A but wat to do..on a budget :'( somehow ver. B is also calling my name..ahh!!

Edited by jenster23

I wouldn't worry too much if it's the cards you are concerned about as I'm sure Kamilia's around the world and on here will have extra copies. Just buy what you can afford with your budget.

I ordered them off CDJapan as soon as I saw they were listed along with their Tokyo Dome concert :D I just got the first press type c just in time for it to be sold out :D

I also love the CD covers, type C reminds me of the go go summer CD cover and type a and b remind me of winter magic :)

anyone else bought from HMV? it doesnt seem to say that theyd give the card...hmm...lol

im very tempted to get edition C with A but wat to do..on a budget :'( somehow ver. B is also calling my name..ahh!!

Me ! Me ! i'm sure they'll .. haha they're kinda slow to update their site ..

OMG! Ver C first press sold out on Cdjapan already .. so fast!!

:gemadmire:

Anyone predicting sales yet? I'll dare to bet this will do almost as well as Go Go Summer or even better.

Just looking at the concept and listening to the tune, the Japanese fans will surrender all their money to KARA.

For me, I guess I like the cover C. KARA is always best when they're cute. But I don't think I can afford to buy it...

Its incredibly childish and cute, and is sooooooooo different from their Korean image. Watching KARA perform in Japanese is like an alternate reality- We are all getting 2 different groups for the price of one.

They alternate from being Japanese princesses to being powerful Korean women who grind princesses under their high heels, depending on the schedule.

On the bright side- I have to think the girls are having fun doing it. At the end of the day, maybe that is all that is really important.

To be fair, they tried a cooler image with Speed Up and a more mature-yet-still-cute Electric Boy... but that didn't work so well with sales.

This is more sugary-childish choreography, but the song is nice and the steps are easy to follow for karaoke. It might be what they are going for. Plus they look like they are having fun while dancing, it's fun seeing them like that too.

new UMJ KARA page banner!

BEjroc_CEAEkck8.jpg