[2013.03.27] Japanese 8th Single - Bye Bye Happy Days

fantomas

Oricon first day: #3 25,552

Hmmm. A little worried. This is not a good trend. I hope sales increase as a result of the marketing and TV blitz.

It is a good song. It really SHOULD succeed here in Japan. If it doesn't, I can't imagine what DSP tries next.

Edited by k1234k

I like how BBHD promotions aren't short and where they go to Japan for 2-3 days and go back to Seoul, then back again to Tokyo if there are events. They really dedicated time to promote this and it's great.

I only bought Type A first, but now also bought Type B (not First Press though)... too bad Type C is out of stock. How can I listen to Beautiful Night knowing I didn't buy the song.

As for the sales, seems they already surpassed Electric Boy first week. TBH, I didn't enjoy EB as much except when they perform it. BBHD is a much better song than EB.

BBHD special event registration closed an hour ago in Japan. It was that ticket distributed in all first press copies of the CD. Winners announced on April 3 pm.

The event looks outstanding, but really hard to choose. When registering your entry, you can choose for either a handshake, a photo, or an autograph, but with only one member. The variety is probably much better for the girls, and much less tiring that another high five event, and allows for the winners to actually have a moment to talk with them. All round, it looks like an outstanding event for whoever wins.

Hoping I get a chance to meet Nicole and get a signature!

Edited by k1234k

BBHD special event registration closed an hour ago in Japan. It was that ticket distributed in all first press copies of the CD. Winners announced on April 3 pm.

The event looks outstanding, but really hard to choose. When registering your entry, you can choose for either a handshake, a photo, or an autograph, but with only one member. The variety is probably much better for the girls, and much less tiring that another high five event, and allows for the winners to actually have a moment to talk with them. All round, it looks like an outstanding event for whoever wins.

Hoping I get a chance to meet Nicole and get a signature!

It's really really hard for me to choose only one member :crybaby:

Nevertheless, good luck to you. Hwaiting~ :gemcheer:

I'm so happy! My copies came in today (:

And the first one I opened I got Jing! So I was extremely grateful and could open my other two without any stress or anything.

Ah, Was great! (:

544659_10151319820070764_1448112036_n.jp