[2013.03.27] Japanese 8th Single - Bye Bye Happy Days

fantomas

KARA will have tie-in events for BBHD release.

There will be a lottery ticket in ver A/B/C of the 8th single that will allow the following:

A ticket - fansign with individual KARA member
B ticket - photo taking with individual KARA member
C ticket - handshake with individual KARA member

The event will be held in two places
:

6th April - Tokyo
7th April - Osaka

I loved the PV but really Hammie being "Forever Alone" even in this is sad...

All of it was lovely and fun, and the most important thing...
It had a story the thing that most of KARA videos lack of...
It could be the best PV of KARA's until now...

I like how they started with the memories with Hammie's birthday. KARA5 debut with Rock U was on Hammie's birthday and I remember she said it was memorable on her birthday they had a schedule but after that they had a party at the dorm.

The fact that they got an actor and put in a storyline in the PV already makes up for just having one guy, though he could've dressed differently each time like a more hip person with hara's time or wear glasses with gyul's time.

I can relate to the guy in that MV b/c i was like that guy when i was in high school, always being nice and attentive to every girl around me and giving them gifts. Even though the deeds were done sincerely, it could lead to misunderstandings and messy outcomes.

Aside for the general 'player boy' assumption, the way i see it, the guy in the MV could be a representation of anyone of us, a Kamilia who loves each Kara members equally and would do anything for them. And as expected, Kara members responded by loving him back equally. True love deserves the same, right? m012.gif?w=50&h=50

So, to me, it's all good m021.gif?w=50&h=50

Aside for the general 'player boy' assumption, the way i see it, the guy in the MV could be a representation of anyone of us, a Kamilia who loves each Kara members equally and would do anything for them. And as expected, Kara members responded by loving him back equally. True love deserves the same, right? m012.gif?w=50&h=50

So, to me, it's all good m021.gif?w=50&h=50

It's an awesome interpretation :thumbup:

@Narkara- I agree- you nailed the meaning of the video EXACTLY.

Ironically, SY, (as in real life??) doesn't seem to care whether she ends up with the guy in the end at all, and is happy just for the recognition and gifts from the other members.

Come to think of it, Gyuri was pretty nonexistent in this PV. Wonder what happened there?

Ninki ratings for next week

01 301.20 Kis-My-Ft2 - Ki Su U Ma I - Kiss Your Mind - / S.O.S (Smile On Smile)
02 70.30 KARA - Bye Bye Happy Days!
03 63.60 RADWIMPS - Dreamer's High
04 60.50 BOYFRIEND - Hitomi no Melody
05 55.40 MBLAQ - MONA LISA-Japanese Version-
06 53.90 FTISLAND - You Are My Life
07 42.80 Choushinnsei - Da Ki Shi Me Ta I
08 35.20 Testuya Kuroko (Kensho Ono) & Daiki Aomine (Junichi Suwabe) - "Kuroko's Basketball (Kuroko no Basuke) (TV Anime)" Character Song: DUET SERIES Vol.4
09 27.90 Junpei Hyuga (Yoshimasa Hosoya) & Teppei Kiyoshi (Kenji Hamada) - "Kuroko's Basketball (Kuroko no Basuke) (TV Anime)" Character Song: DUET SERIES Vol.5
10 16.40 NICO Touches the Walls - Mr. ECHO

Well, hopefully this new single will match (or even surpass) Speed Up/Girls Power 1st week sales :gemnoway::gempissoff::gemcheer:

Ninki ratings for next week

01 301.20 Kis-My-Ft2 - Ki Su U Ma I - Kiss Your Mind - / S.O.S (Smile On Smile)

02 70.30 KARA - Bye Bye Happy Days!

03 63.60 RADWIMPS - Dreamer's High

04 60.50 BOYFRIEND - Hitomi no Melody

05 55.40 MBLAQ - MONA LISA-Japanese Version-

06 53.90 FTISLAND - You Are My Life

07 42.80 Choushinnsei - Da Ki Shi Me Ta I

08 35.20 Testuya Kuroko (Kensho Ono) & Daiki Aomine (Junichi Suwabe) - "Kuroko's Basketball (Kuroko no Basuke) (TV Anime)" Character Song: DUET SERIES Vol.4

09 27.90 Junpei Hyuga (Yoshimasa Hosoya) & Teppei Kiyoshi (Kenji Hamada) - "Kuroko's Basketball (Kuroko no Basuke) (TV Anime)" Character Song: DUET SERIES Vol.5

10 16.40 NICO Touches the Walls - Mr. ECHO

Well, hopefully this new single will match (or even surpass) Speed Up/Girls Power 1st week sales :gemnoway::gempissoff::gemcheer:

oh wow lots of korean people! Choshinsei, ft island, mblack, and boyfriend!

That's cool! I wonder why they always come out together tho o.O not that I don't like that.

and I always see kiss my feet around the time kara releases anything XD

good luck kara~~~

Edited by eseul

actually I thought Bye Bye Happy Days was the greatest present for me from KARA!

I graduated from my high school this year...

and KARA released a graduation song with a great lyrics and melody!

Because of this, I purchased the version A lol

Does anyone know whether the version A included a photobook or not?

(This is my first time to buy a Japanese album of KARA, I used to buy the Taiwanese version of Japanese album before)