• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
fantomas

Single
[2013.03.27] Japanese 8th Single - Bye Bye Happy Days

164 posts in this topic

So My Boy (B-Side) is the Japanese version of Date (My Boy) - it sounds good, a bit awkward listening to it at first which is natural after listening to it in Korean for so long.

^

Wrong time for me to be frugal. I only bought one. :(

I have failed KARA!!! *pulls hair*

Really thinking now if I should get the other 2 covers.

Oricon first day: #3 25,552

Hmmm. A little worried. This is not a good trend. I hope sales increase as a result of the marketing and TV blitz.

It is a good song. It really SHOULD succeed here in Japan. If it doesn't, I can't imagine what DSP tries next.

Edited by k1234k

25,552 copies for 1st day...I must admit I'm quite disapointed.

Now I just hope that KARA will do good for 1st week in general.

To me, this single is good and I thought that it really suits the japaneses taste.

A,B,C out of print on CDJAPAN already.

bbhd_zps1df03604.png

Good news, KARA BBHD recochoku charts are doing well. They climbed to 2nd place singles chart and 1st place for JPOP daily singles chart, following also My Boy, at #25. And, ITunes, KARA at 4 for BBHD :D

Edited by Jing-tastic

I just loved the song and the pv of BBHD, a;

beautiful night so cool, loved music <3

really love bye2 happy days :thumbup:

i'm listening it everyday :D

KARA always fits with cute song :wub:

3/29: 7,729

I like how BBHD promotions aren't short and where they go to Japan for 2-3 days and go back to Seoul, then back again to Tokyo if there are events. They really dedicated time to promote this and it's great.

I only bought Type A first, but now also bought Type B (not First Press though)... too bad Type C is out of stock. How can I listen to Beautiful Night knowing I didn't buy the song.

As for the sales, seems they already surpassed Electric Boy first week. TBH, I didn't enjoy EB as much except when they perform it. BBHD is a much better song than EB.

total counting the 4th day: 55,426

Electric Boy 1st week was 57,942, so technically they already surpassed EB :gemcheer:

Good, good good. I am still wondering what happened to their all thier sales numbers after Super Girl- It is like they hit a wall. Its not as if KARA changed- more like public opinion changed...

3/30: 6,217

BBHD special event registration closed an hour ago in Japan. It was that ticket distributed in all first press copies of the CD. Winners announced on April 3 pm.

The event looks outstanding, but really hard to choose. When registering your entry, you can choose for either a handshake, a photo, or an autograph, but with only one member. The variety is probably much better for the girls, and much less tiring that another high five event, and allows for the winners to actually have a moment to talk with them. All round, it looks like an outstanding event for whoever wins.

Hoping I get a chance to meet Nicole and get a signature!

Edited by k1234k

Dropped a spot.

Untitled_zpsef0d1012.png

BBHD special event registration closed an hour ago in Japan. It was that ticket distributed in all first press copies of the CD. Winners announced on April 3 pm.

The event looks outstanding, but really hard to choose. When registering your entry, you can choose for either a handshake, a photo, or an autograph, but with only one member. The variety is probably much better for the girls, and much less tiring that another high five event, and allows for the winners to actually have a moment to talk with them. All round, it looks like an outstanding event for whoever wins.

Hoping I get a chance to meet Nicole and get a signature!

It's really really hard for me to choose only one member :crybaby:

Nevertheless, good luck to you. Hwaiting~ :gemcheer:

Oricon first week:
(3/27) #3 25,552

(3/28) #2 12,880

(3/29) #2 9,265

(3/30) #2 7,729

(3/31) #2 6,217

(4/01) #3 3,189

Total: #2 65,588 (+756 of Oricon adjustment)

Edited by rafatisd

I'm so happy! My copies came in today (:

And the first one I opened I got Jing! So I was extremely grateful and could open my other two without any stress or anything.

Ah, Was great! (:

544659_10151319820070764_1448112036_n.jp

4/1:

4-1_zps102b7685.png