19. GO GO Summer!
20. Jet Coaster Love
21. Rock U
<ENCORE>
22. Girls Be Ambitious!
23. SOS
24. Mr

+

Behind the scene footage for the limited editions.

How's the shipping with CDJapan?

I am getting jackets A,B,C and the LE Blu Ray, and shipping comes out to 1200 yen. It normally takes about a week and a half to get to me in California.

Edited by k0uki

About shipping with CDJapan, I almost always chose FedEx International Priority with them, and I get my package in 2-3 days (Nevada). And its not even the most expensive option either :confused1:

For example, these are the quoted prices with shipping for Karasia Bluray LE, and A,B,C

$ 140.94 FedEx International Priority
$ 157.36 Express Mail Service (EMS)
$ 148.41 Registered Air Mail
$ 144.04 Air Mail
$ 131.78 SAL
$ 136.15 Registered SAL

I am getting jackets A,B,C and the LE Blu Ray, and shipping comes out to 1200 yen. It normally takes about a week and a half to get to me in California.

Whoa, which shipping option did you choose? It's so cheap!

Going to wait for HMV first

Whoa, which shipping option did you choose? It's so cheap!

Going to wait for HMV first

I chose SAL. My shipping ended up getting bumped to 1400 because I added 2 addition jacket C's.

from experience if u choose cdjapan and pick fedex delivery u usually get the cd right on release date (USA TIME) if its 27th then it arrives 26th in usa or 27th in japan. takes about 2-3 days. but yes the shipping charges are the price of a cd itself lol

if u buy from HMV takes about 7-10days to get it. but last 2 orders i got it in 3 days which was weird lol !

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched the first first 10 minutes of BluRay version. WOW- If you have seen the NotTV version that has been going around for awhile, you will be shocked at the BD. Much better camera editing, MUCH better sound- they fixed the mic balance a LOT. Also amazing shots of the stage and crowd.

I went back and watched the NotTV video of Pandora and Speed Up- absolutely terrible quality compared to the BD. The editor made bizarre cuts, and never knew who was singing so often you would get shots of Gyuri when Nicole was singing, or JY when SY was singing, etc. The BluRay version fixed all of that.

The audio is also mixed much more dramatically- In Pandora when the girls turn their backs and do the 'jacket peal' you can hear the Tokyo Dome crowd roar. Its great!