[2013.03.27] KARASIA 2013 HAPPY NEW YEAR in TOKYO DOME

fantomas

I was curious about the differences between the blu-ray and the video that was uploaded a while ago, so I watched them side by side.

First off, disc #1 of blu-ray is 2:36:16, and disc #2 is 49:07. The internet video is 2:48:35. So about 12 minutes missing in the blu-ray.

At 1:19, its missing the part where you see the sign showing Nicole dancing to "I Love It" by Tyler Van Den Berg (about 3 minutes)

At 1:36, they cut out 5-10 seconds of dead time bfore the drummers came out

At 2:22, they cut out about 2 minutes of dead time.

At 2:30, they cut out the KARA animation trailer (about 3 minutes)

At the end, they cut out 4 minutes of credits.

Its kind of difficult to get the two videos in sync, but I recommend watching them side by side since the cuts are usually quite different. The blu-ray version seems to have more close-ups, although they seem to be digitally zoomed (i.e. fuzzy)

I was curious about the differences between the blu-ray and the video that was uploaded a while ago, so I watched them side by side.

First off, disc #1 of blu-ray is 2:36:16, and disc #2 is 49:07. The internet video is 2:48:35. So about 12 minutes missing in the blu-ray.

At 1:19, its missing the part where you see the sign showing Nicole dancing to "I Love It" by Tyler Van Den Berg (about 3 minutes)

At 1:36, they cut out 5-10 seconds of dead time bfore the drummers came out

At 2:22, they cut out about 2 minutes of dead time.

At 2:30, they cut out the KARA animation trailer (about 3 minutes)

At the end, they cut out 4 minutes of credits.

Its kind of difficult to get the two videos in sync, but I recommend watching them side by side since the cuts are usually quite different. The blu-ray version seems to have more close-ups, although they seem to be digitally zoomed (i.e. fuzzy)

And do not forget Kiss me Tonight, do not know why they had to remove it ... T_T

Hi guys,

Anyone interested in buying KARASIA tokyo dome blu-ray limited edition from me? Accidently bought blu-ray and I don't have a blu-ray player. The plastic wrap is peeled cause I was too excited lol. Price is negotiable, and I live in US-west coast.

Edited by kokro

Hi guys,

Anyone interested in buying KARASIA tokyo dome blu-ray limited edition from me? Accidently bought blu-ray and I don't have a blu-ray player. The plastic wrap is peeled cause I was too excited lol. Price is negotiable, and I live in US-west coast.

If it was any other version I would buy it. Good luck with the sale.

• 11 months later...

And do not forget Kiss me Tonight, do not know why they had to remove it ... T_T

Omg what?  :touched: 

They removed Kiss Me Tonight?

I'm planning to buy it now since I have enough money & bc of new stages

But ugh I didn't know this :touched:  Why did they have to cut it tho?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

After a difficult search and a long wait, I'm finally able to get the Limited Bly-ray version.

I was so happy so see my copy arrived this morning in my mailbox !    
    KARA.jpg

Edited by Solin
  • Like 3

After a difficult search and a long wait, I'm finally able to get the Limited Bly-ray version.

I was so happy so see my copy arrived this morning in my mailbox !    

well done ~skimmed through it for 2 min then put it back lol

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Loved this bluray, only managed to get the regular though instead of the limited.  One of my favorite concerts from them, wished Japan would eng subtitle concerts :gemcry:

Edited by shiris