[2013.01.20] KARA Goo Hara, finished appendicitis surgery 'Resting with family'

yuda

44043703.png

KARA's Goo Hara received acute appendicitis surgery safely.

On 31st morning, Goo Hara diagnosed with acute appendicitis and received surgery. Her progress is really well so fans don't need to worry.

Representative from her company revealed through phone "She complained about stomachache at dawn so she went to hospital and she was diagnosed with acute appendicitis. She got surgery and it ended safely. She will stay in hospital for 2-3 days to monitor her progress and then will leave the hospital".

He also added "Her parents have come to the hospital and right now they spending time together".

Source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=416&aid=0000013072&sid1=001

GET WELL Hara Goo .. We wanna see the healthy Honey back .. Have a good REST

XDD Thanks God everything went well , at the same time she can use this chance to have a good rest plus quality time with her family :DD

Thanks Curbow for translating! Really appreciate it^^

Good to hear of her surgery's success! She should take the time off and spend them with her family and come back as a stronger Goosain Bolt. I still find her appendicitis really sudden. Wonder how it occurred.

I'm happy to hear that Hara's surgery went pretty well and I know that she is now resting up so that she can be back to pretty great health once again because of course, at this very moment, Hara's health is much more important than anything else. So, it looks like that Hara will go to Japan and do some recording studio work once she is fully healed as quickly as possible. I shall wait for Hara's full recovery patiently

I was very happy when I read this yesterday. I was worried, though I knew it was a minor surgery.

I'm very surprised to read that her parents came. That subject is super taboo on shows and she starts crying the moment she tries to talk about them. I hope she had a nice time together with her family.