[2013.02.04] After Goo Hara finished her urgent surgery

yuda

23844939.png

Group KARA member Goo Hara is taking rest in her own home.

Representative of DSP Media revealed on the 4th "Goo Hara leaved hospital on the 2nd and went directly to her home. Since
members' health is the first priority, she will take a couple of days break"

Before that, Goo Hara went to one hospital in Seoul and received surgery for appendicitis. Because of this, the company quickly tuned KARA's schedule in both Korea and Japan.

DSP representative also added "Right now there are no arranged activities as KARA. The other members are currently doing their own individual activities. Goo Hara too will make individual activities such as acting after she fully recovered"

Source: http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2013020410213533550

TIP: Lupang

thank you on translate

I'm happy for Hara, there aren't any thing dangerous about her health

she need to rest to comeback better from before

from what DSP said Hara will be sharing in drama too, it's good news

but I scared little about differentiate Kara and they will be not stay together in DSP after the expiry of the contract

now everyone make individual activities, I hope they stay together

DSP is doing quite well for the welfare of KARA nowadays. Yay, Hara is going into acting as well, following Seungyeon and Gyuri. Jing is still looking for her suitable show. I think in 2013, we Kamilias will be busy watching lots of drama.

But no news of Cole going into acting yet? :huh:

i am quite satisfied with DSP on how they're taking care of their talents nowadays.. it's great to know they're letting Hara take a must needed rest.. i'm sure 2013 will be a busy year for KARA so hoping for the best of health for all the members.. :)

Well as long as she's okay it's all good. Well it's nice to see DSP takes care of it's adorable little angels, Unlike someone else i know, "cough cough" go die in a fire "cough cough" KKS yes i meant you "cough cough".

I'm glad Hara's doing better than before and I know that she really should get plenty more rest over the next couple of days. We all know that her health comes first at this moment so we shall continue to wait patiently for Hara as she regains her energy and strength because we can understand that Hara can't do her activities while she's in pain. And on top of that, we should know that the members doing their individual activities doesn't mean that this is the end of KARA because the girls will continue to stay together for many years to come.