[2013.02.05] KARA is Europe Style!

yuda

5209082212.jpg

England's Kobalt Music are propose for cooperation to aim for Europe market

Girl Group KARA received a collaboration proposal to start from England's pop music industry. According to DSP Media on the 4th, Kobalt Music, a music publishing company with head office in England, has made an official proposal to exchange music while saying "KARA has sufficient charms to move into England and Europe"

Kobalt Music is a music service company who handling copyright and providing new songs for artists such as Paul McCartney, Pearl Jam, LMFAO, Kelly Clarkson, Adam Lambert, BJÖRK, Gotye, Harry Connick Jr.

Kobalt Music has deemed that KARA has enough charms to take on Europe Market. It's also reported that Kobalt music want KARA to release songs that Kobal Music have while at the same time to distribute KARA's songs in England and Europe. DSP Media side said that they are reviewing Kobalt Music's proposal thoroughly.

KARA who hold solo concert in Tokyo Dome on January as the first girl group to do it from Korea are active in Japan as Korea's representative girl group. If KARA and Kobalt Music joined hands, it looks like they will be
able to provide a bridge for advancement into Europe Market. KARA on last year December has become the cover of Korean issues of an England's fashion magazine 'Dazed & Confused'.

Last year November, KARA who released a special album consisted of each 5 members' solo songs and doing activities as solo singers are taking a break right now.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130205n02866
TIP: iammai

Guest KarasianG

I hope that this will affect the sales of albums and merchandise girls here in Russia and as well as for concerts

Edited by KarasianG

What, really? that's so exciting.

i swear, wasn't this one of their goals? to advance into the European market, or am i just making this up? i swear it was lol

wait, so if they do. are they going to be singing in korean or english?..weird :P

and yes, gyuri with blond hair! please! :wub:

i swear, wasn't this one of their goals? to advance into the European market, or am i just making this up? i swear it was lol

I remember them saying that in one of the post-Tokyo Dome interview. Though I'm not sure if they were talking about album releases or concert tours.

I hope it's a global invasion in Latin America also we love them

Yes, we do! I also hope they can come here sometime. I super excited with these news, it seems that KARA's global domination is nearer and honestly I can't wait for it. Good luck, KARA! and DSP, please make this possible!!!

KARA & KAMILIA FIGHTING!

That's a good news :w00t: I'm pretty excited about it~^^

Gyuri better be blonde at the time of Europe invasion lol.

LOL I think so :lol: and I think that GyulJingRa should start taking English lessons with YeoNic too :D Kara also has to make some other preparations. I'm looking forward to it ^_^

Well I'm looking forward to it as well, though i am concerned about how big a fan base will they be able to gather, after all Europe is different from Asia. Still I'll wait and see what happens.

Please do come to Europe U_U

I've been waiting for a long time for one of my fav groups to come to Europe and it would be greta if my fav between favs would come ^-^

I hope they sing in english but not only in english, since it would be weird for a korean group to break in Europe and not to sing any korean songs

I am absolutely hoping that KARA says yes to the offer and then make preparations to make a European advancement right away. I know that they are currently on hiatus right now so this is a good time to accept the offer and make preparations to advance to the European music market. And I absolutely want KARA to advance to the American music market because I am really confident that everyone across the United States won't have a problem accepting KARA and i'm so sure that they will enjoy singing and dancing along to their songs too. So, I absolutely want the girls to accept the offer and go global this time around. And if KARA chooses to stay in the Asian music market, well, that's OK with me because I will still support the girls if they decide to continue releasing music in the Asian music market. So, I will wait patiently to see if the girls are going to go global or just stay in the Asian music market. And I want the girls to know that I will continue supporting them either way

This is exciting, imaging the girls advance to UK. This would be totally awesome if DSP accept it, I think they are going to have to learn english. Know nicole she going to have to help the other members with their english. It would be totally awesome, I think there first song would be the song that hit korea and japan by storm(mister). Plus imaging cole getting to sing more in english(which I think her voice is defintely stronger in english). I hoping DSP accept it, this step would be a big step first the uk and maybe the us. I can imaging butt dances everywhere in the uk. Maybe they can sing with one direction or the wanted

wow.. this is gonna be great!!! i am excited for the European kamilias if ever DSP decided to accept the proposal..

i'm sure Goddess will be one of the faves.. she has this european aura around her.. probably coz of her features.. ^_^

Seriously though i would of course love them to try but they have to be extra careful going through with this offer. they need to take one step at a time and do lots of testing in the market. They all can make it I say. just avoid the US market please......imagine how Wonderfuls felt.....

Edited by Deaththekid