[2013.02.05] KARA is Europe Style!

yuda

I love that KARA is out to conquer more parts of the world after Korea and Japan so long after their debut. Though I hope that they do well and become really successful in Europe as well, they will have to work very hard again, just like their first time in Japan where they really put in a whole lot of effort. And seeing how so many Korean groups fail or achieve only mediocre results in the US market, I wouldn't get my expectations too high as Western and Asian tastes in music aren't about the same. I want to be optimistic however, and eventually a proud Kamilia, who is able to say that KARA is the most successful amongst girl groups in the world by achieving what many cannot.

wow.. this is gonna be great!!! i am excited for the European kamilias if ever DSP decided to accept the proposal..

i'm sure Goddess will be one of the faves.. she has this european aura around her.. probably coz of her features.. ^_^

That's exactly what I thought! ^-^ Gyuri has that looks. I always thought that it was because of that that she isn't SO popular among korean boys (she's always the last getting picked in variety shows). She would be really popular in Europe though =) is what I think

Also, I really trust DSP. They really know how to promote the girls wherever the girls are so, if they decide to break into Europe with the girls, I'm sure Kara will be very successful. And the girls work very hard for everything they want to achieve.

Well, if they are thinking on accepting, doesn't that mean that they did a research on how many fans they have there and if they would be enough to support their debut there?

P.S.: I really am imagining Mister in english now! XD

Edited by Mirytie

Kara in the UK - Statement from Kobalt Music

Earlier we reported that girl group Kara could very well be teaming up with music publishers Kobalt Music however we were recently contacted by the publishing house whom informed us that this was not the case.
A representative at Kobalt Music told us that as a global, independent music services company Kobalt were indeed intrested in furthering their relationship with artists in the Asia reigion. However, they clarified that there was an error in reports and that they had not entered into any negotions or partnership with either Kara or their record label.
We therefore would like to clarify this issue for our readers and retract the earlier article we released. As of now there is no agreement or offer made from Kobalt Music to Kara’s record label, DSP Media. Nonetheless, both Hallyu UK and Kobalt Music wish Kara and DSP Media the best for the future!

Kara in the UK - Statement from Kobalt Music

Earlier we reported that girl group Kara could very well be teaming up with music publishers Kobalt Music however we were recently contacted by the publishing house whom informed us that this was not the case.
A representative at Kobalt Music told us that as a global, independent music services company Kobalt were indeed intrested in furthering their relationship with artists in the Asia reigion. However, they clarified that there was an error in reports and that they had not entered into any negotions or partnership with either Kara or their record label.
We therefore would like to clarify this issue for our readers and retract the earlier article we released. As of now there is no agreement or offer made from Kobalt Music to Kara’s record label, DSP Media. Nonetheless, both Hallyu UK and Kobalt Music wish Kara and DSP Media the best for the future!

Huh? So everything about Europe is false now?