[2009.02.13] KARA's <Honey> promotion starts, this time is naturally pure!

coffeebeanie

2009021319161910021ts4.jpg

<Honey> promotions have already started.

KARA had their first stage for <Honey> on KBS2's Music Bank on the 13th of February. KARA stopped their promotions for <Pretty Girl> by the end on January, to be able to concentrate on the preparations for this follow-up single.

They already revealed the <Honey> through the special edition of their mini-album which was released online yesterday, February 12. The track <Honey> included in the special edition mini-album is a re-named and re-arranged version of the song from their <Pretty Girl> mini-album.

KARA's management explained that the new song puts more emphasis on the sad feeling of the song, and now contains popular electronic beats by which <Honey> can be considered as re-born. If <Pretty Girl> was about cute and lively, <Honey> is gives off a pure and womanly feeling.

Park Gyuri, KARA's leader, said in a statement after taking the stage that "It was so hectic. It was faster than our debut. I was so tense,I was shaking." On the other hand, Han Seungyeon said "Please watch out on how we develop and progress."

Through <Honey>, KARA hopes to add up to their popularity earned by <Pretty Girl>, the song released last December, that helped them be recognized as Korea's girl-next-door idol group. Their latest release <Honey>, as expected, ranked highly in various music charts, proving that they are continuing to enjoy their popularity.

The MV for <Honey> was film on February 10, and will be released on Monday, February 16.

source:NEWSEN LINK

thanks to anne

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholicCREDIT PROPERLY IF TAKING OUT. DO NOT ADD IN OR REMOVE

Edited by coffeebeanie

i'm having goosebumps from the caps... I mean my gosh! they look pretty indeed...

Gyul is like a goddess and all of them look so gorgeous...

thanks for sharing, now I wanna see there comeback,,,,

Preparation for the Honey promotions sure were hectic.

There was so little time to do so many things well.

I found their first performance fairly good.

There is much room for improvement.

The girls will impress us by and by

With the performances that follow.

But I do have a complaint about Honey >_<

I liked that their dance was different from the dancers.

The dancers had big, strong, and full moves.

But Kara, in line with their concept, has done otherwise.

It is totally understandable and I accept that.

But comes across to me as half-hearted dance moves.

Which obviously isn't the case I know full well.

But that's just my impression of it, my two cents worth.

Thanks for the translations.

aww, but boo to mubank for recycling the props. lol. that KARA was from their Pretty Girls' promotions. -.-

same props + confetti = really not much difference. lol doesn't fit in with their Honey concept too.

they'll improve with every performance, shall be looking forward to that. <3

and the Mv. T.T lol. so long. haha.

thanks tin! :eyelove:

Good performance yet girls look so nervous !

but as Yeon said watch out for their progress :eyelove:

This is what i love about them, passion for perfection :thumbup:

Edited by makublex

All the girls looked beautiful in the performance. Seriously, they're amazing a little nervous, but still they're incredible. I love this new image as delicate woman, a pure image. They're bringing something different for the others groups.

The new version of Honey. I really can't wait to see the new mv, I saw the teaser and they look like angels.

i knew this would happen.. by releasing the video of choreography.. people will even compare KARA to the dancers..

and think that the performance will be more about dancing.. however that doesn't seem to be the case..

KARA's actually singing live.. this is the first time since the 'new KARA' appeared that emphasis is being put on singing...

i thought that wasn't a bad thing.. XD

have the priorities changed to dancing suddenly? lol

anyways like Gyuri said it was fast and rushed but seriously i think this is the best debut of a new song

KARA's ever had... minor mistakes but it wasn't completely devastating..

KARA always gets better and better .. no doubt about that..

but the stage was soo poor and if i didn't know any better they could've just performed in a dark alley..

but i did notice that the confetti was heart shaped :eyelove:

thanks!!